The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling MY10 Isotope Green Evora 2+2 to replace it with either an IPS or an Alfa 4C. It has been my daily driver for the past 1.5 yrs. During my ownership I have replaced the driver side door latch mechanism, completed 3 oil changes for the 10k miles driven. Brake fluid was flushed about 8 months ago. Spark plugs replaced at 48k miles. New rear tires to be installed prior to purchase. Installed is a Plack style exhaust and the oem exhaust will be included as well. The Carfax does show an accident in 2012 at 20k miles. I was told it was backed into while parked, but I didn’t receive any documentation to validate. The vehicle does have imperfections and are reflected in the pictures. The passenger side airbag cover has lifted along with the dash leather starting to shrink. The cruise control has not worked since my purchase; I never got around to fixing it mainly because it would be rarely used, if at all. The windshield wiper motor may be on its way out because it makes the loud noise, intermittently, as described in posts on the forum. The front bumper paint has spider web cracks on splitter and a 1.5” crack on the sides towards the underside.
Mileage: 50,xxx
Options/additions:
Tech Package
Sport Package
Premium Package
Charcoal interior
Back-up Camera
Power fold door mirrors
Plack style exhaust
Price: $35,450
20200726_122512.jpg

·
Administrator
2,037 Posts
Beautiful! Well done ad! GLWS

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Based on the relative condidtion of this one and the last car I sold and the color etc I expect this to sell instantly.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mods please delete if appropriate.

I have decided to keep the car for the time being.

Thanks for the interest to all who reached out and apologies for any inconveniences caused.

·
Administrator
2,037 Posts
closed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.