The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered 2 2010 Evora's. They should be here in the spring and are available for sale!!

Canyon Red w/ oyster interior

Ice White w/ paprika interior

If anybody is interested, please PM me!!!!

Have a great day!! ;)

Dan

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Hi Dan.
Any chance you'll have an Evora test drive evening when you get some cars? It would be great to see how the Evora drives. I sat in one in London, and it is gorgeous inside, very comfortable and easy to get in and out of. The car looks much better in person than it does in photos.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Well you sure might pre sell more of em if you can get some demos in the dealership before Spring. Did I miss this at Criswell? I know other dealers have had events with them. Hurry up before I sell my elise and buy something else.:)

Jim

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I guess I can understand that Lotus does not have the deep pockets to send each dealer a demo car and then subsidize the discounted sale price of those demo cars after a few months. But this car is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO important for Lotus, with the entire automotive world's eyes upon them; and add to that the state of the world economy, no mistakes can be made.

I don't doubt that this will be a fantastic car (but I have owned 4 Lotus cars since 2005); and demo cars need to be made available in order to bring new recruits over to our side. The ones spoken for are either Lotus die-hards or the usual speculators and of course poseurs ("I gotta be the first on my block to have an Evora; btw, who makes Lotus?"). The speculators will be few in this current market, if not non-existant. So that leaves us with those who do not know Lotus, but who are enthusiasts, and are taking Lotus very seriously with the new Evora. You gotta have a car available for these new recruits to drive.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I just ordered 2 2010 Evora's. They should be here in the spring and are available for sale!!

Canyon Red w/ oyster interior

If anybody is interested, please PM me!!!!

Dan

Save the name and address of the guy who buys the Canyon Red car. I will be buying it from him in 2 years. Thanks!

(You don't want to sell directly to me, I would have to ask "how much?":shrug:, so I can't afford a new one.)

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
I guess I can understand that Lotus does not have the deep pockets to send each dealer a demo car and then subsidize the discounted sale price of those demo cars after a few months. But this car is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO important for Lotus, with the entire automotive world's eyes upon them; and add to that the state of the world economy, no mistakes can be made.

I don't doubt that this will be a fantastic car (but I have owned 4 Lotus cars since 2005); and demo cars need to be made available in order to bring new recruits over to our side. The ones spoken for are either Lotus die-hards or the usual speculators and of course poseurs ("I gotta be the first on my block to have an Evora; btw, who makes Lotus?"). The speculators will be few in this current market, if not non-existant. So that leaves us with those who do not know Lotus, but who are enthusiasts, and are taking Lotus very seriously with the new Evora. You gotta have a car available for these new recruits to drive.
+1... And, out of sight, out of mind. Not a good thing for Lotus.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Please don't be scared, the Evora is very special. We took two Evora's to a financial district in London a couple of weeks ago. Stood with the cars from 7.30am, took 47 strong leads and one gentleman walked past in the morning commenting it looked a lovely car, came back with his cheque book at lunch time and purchased one....what a great day, even better driving it back to Hethel that evening.......

Lotus dealers....I'm avaiable ;-)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Please don't be scared, the Evora is very special. We took two Evora's to a financial district in London a couple of weeks ago. Stood with the cars from 7.30am, took 47 strong leads and one gentleman walked past in the morning commenting it looked a lovely car, came back with his cheque book at lunch time and purchased one....what a great day, even better driving it back to Hethel that evening.......

Lotus dealers....I'm available ;-)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.