The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that Reverie makes one but have no clue how to get it in America, my question is has anyone used it or have it on the new front end? or is there other options for a front lip or is that it for the 2010+.

·
Banned
3,239 Posts
I think that the front clams have changed enough from pre 2010 to 2010 and up cars so that the 2010+ splitters will not fit on pre 2010 clams. If you have a pre 2010 car and you get this splitter, tell us if it fits or not.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think that the front clams have changed enough from pre 2010 to 2010 and up cars so that the 2010+ splitters will not fit on pre 2010 clams. If you have a pre 2010 car and you get this splitter, tell us if it fits or not.
My car is a 2010 and that is my issue i want more downforce from the front end but thats the only lip i can find that will fit my car.

·
Registered
6,222 Posts
It won't work.

To increase downforce in 2010+ just chase the splitter shape, extent it, cut out some flat sheet of CF or polycarbonate sheet then bolt it to the bottom of the front splitter.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Do you produce the 2010 cup splitters in CF?
I asked the same.... Maybe if we get some more guys with 2010+ we can get a custom order in

·
Registered
6,222 Posts
If anyone can gather up to 15 sets, plus donate his or her for mould pulling then I should be able to work out for this in quite good price.

·
Registered
548 Posts
so... we have 2 so far lol

·
Registered
548 Posts
I nominate exiger77... He's closer to you? Haha

Besides mine has a dent on it from the previous owner...

·
Registered
6,222 Posts
I nominate exiger77... He's closer to you? Haha

Besides mine has a dent on it from the previous owner...

Right on, yours is better, as has dent on it already. :D It is not perfect already :D

A new set is around USD1400.00. If someone did donate his/her lips, then the cost will lower USD100.00 each set. :D

1 - 20 of 56 Posts