The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2010 Exige S260 Sport price drop to 56

Hi Guys, I am STILL selling my Exige. Its a 2010 S260 Sport. Black with all the cool carbon fiber bits. Less than 5k miles, no accidents, clean title. It is currently set up for race but can be brought back to stock easily for street driving. I have all the extra parts needed or equipment to add lightness if that's your choice.

56k as is and you all know that the 58 I had it for is a steal. BUY and PAY before 10/4/19 and I will take another 500 off.

I can deliver the car for free to you anywhere between my home in OK to almost anywhere in SoCal on up to the Bay Area.

[email protected] if your interested. feel free to ask me for my cell for texting. I can send interior pics.

Have an awesome day :grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
571 Posts
Logged in hoping to see a 260 sport for sale... Imagine my surprise!

Anyone want to buy a Manual CTSV Wagon real quick?

·
Registered
741 Posts
Surprised this didn't sell before I finished scrolling. You can barely get a clean low mile 08 in the mid $50k's right now. This is a steal! Kinda sad to see such a special Lotus listed for so little.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Agreed. This is a steal. If I didn't already have my 2010 S240 I'd be on a plane to get this.

·
Registered
571 Posts
How far from being streetable is the sport?

How far from being Original is it? Do you have most of the original parts?

·
Super Moderator Ultimate The Enforcer
6,609 Posts
This is a for sale ad. No discussion of price is allowed. Take it to PMs, but don't post it. Thanks.

San

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This car is still available. Asking price is still 58 and for 61 I can bring it back to street for you. I can text more pics. Send me a pm with your number.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I sent you are email with my number for pictures, VIN, and Carfax (if possible). What mods have been done on the car and what needs to be done to make it "streetable"

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I sent you are email with my number for pictures, VIN, and Carfax (if possible). What mods have been done on the car and what needs to be done to make it "streetable"
I have not seen an email or pm. [email protected]. I got an email from a gentlemen name James but nothing with a phone number. Please try one more time.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Is that Lotus oem full cage?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Priced lowered to $52000.00. Car has about 5k miles.
Delivery anywhere in the Continental USA for $500.00

VIN is SCCLHHAC6AHA11490

The Car has the following mods and more.
Radium catch cans
Radium fuel surge tank
Radium fuel rail
Radium piggy back programmable ECU with stock ecu in place
Cylinder head has been rebuilt using Ferrea Valve, Springs and Retainers.
BOE side scoop to intercooler ducting
Baffled oil pan

Nitron 3 way adjustable shocks.
V2 arms
Titan Quick Rack
Urethane control arm bushings.

The car also has a datalogging Aim MXG large color Dash and AEM wideband.

Call or text us at 707-724-9250 or 408-429-5918
Email us at [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts