The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Lotus Evora in BRG w/ Oyster. All options, 1 of 1.
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well Ladies and Gents, I think time has come.
I'm selling my favorite car I've ever owned, my Evora.
2010 Lotus Evora, 6spd, 2+2
British Racing Green over Oyster
Tech Pack, Sport pack, Premium Pack.
One of one car in this combination.
43,xxx miles. Runs like an absolute top.
Has all the upgrades you'd ever want in a weekend driver that is completely track ready. This is a drivers car, not a showpiece.
Inokinetic 111R Shifter with matching shift cables.
BOE Intake
Heat Wrapped headers with custom exhaust
Tuned to make around 280 wheel HP.
Clutch line has been wrapped to prevent clutch failure.
The clutch itself has been replaced with an Evora GT410 unit, with retains fantastic drivability with great feel.
All fluids have been done within the last 6 months.
Steering wheel loose/movement has been fixed with new spacer
Head unit has been replaced with a fantastic and expensive wireless carplay and wireless android auto unit. The factory subfoower has been replaced with a much larger 6" model to bring the bass in line with what you'd except.
The rear seats are still in place, but there is a custom harness bar installed, that is removable.
The factory Sparco seats are retained, with Schroth ASM 4 point harnesses, that are compatible with a HANS device for the best in on-track safety. It's one of only two HANS compatible 4 point harnesses on the market.
Car comes with 2 sets of wheels, the factory Forged option, in 18" front and 19" rear, which are the lightest factory wheels available (Currently Wrapped in Toyo R888R's) for an Evora...
AND
A custom set of Variant 19" front and 20" rear gold wheels for that classic green and gold combination.
CONS:
Sail panel has a small crack.
Car is driven, and driven hard, so the front bumper and hood have their good fair share of rock chips. Factory PPF is still in place, so it might not be so bad.
Dash leather is slightly splitting at the front of it, where the two halves come together. Airbag cover clips are broken, just like most Evoras.
Asking $52,000 USD, for everything.
Located in Junction City, Oregon, USA.
Have the ability to deliver along the west coast to save you transporter costs.
Black roof wrap in some pictures has been REMOVED, as have the shark fins on the rear quarters. The car was not originally equipped with the black pack.

·
Administrator
8,283 Posts
Well Ladies and Gents, I think time has come.
I'm selling my favorite car I've ever owned, my Evora.
2010 Lotus Evora, 6spd, 2+2
British Racing Green over Oyster
Tech Pack, Sport pack, Premium Pack.
One of one car in this combination.
43,xxx miles. Runs like an absolute top.
Has all the upgrades you'd ever want in a weekend driver that is completely track ready. This is a drivers car, not a showpiece.
Inokinetic 111R Shifter with matching shift cables.
BOE Intake
Heat Wrapped headers with custom exhaust
Tuned to make around 280 wheel HP.
Clutch line has been wrapped to prevent clutch failure.
The clutch itself has been replaced with an Evora GT410 unit, with retains fantastic drivability with great feel.
All fluids have been done within the last 6 months.
Steering wheel loose/movement has been fixed with new spacer
Head unit has been replaced with a fantastic and expensive wireless carplay and wireless android auto unit. The factory subfoower has been replaced with a much larger 6" model to bring the bass in line with what you'd except.
The rear seats are still in place, but there is a custom harness bar installed, that is removable.
The factory Sparco seats are retained, with Schroth ASM 4 point harnesses, that are compatible with a HANS device for the best in on-track safety. It's one of only two HANS compatible 4 point harnesses on the market.
Car comes with 2 sets of wheels, the factory Forged option, in 18" front and 19" rear, which are the lightest factory wheels available (Currently Wrapped in Toyo R888R's) for an Evora...
AND
A custom set of Variant 19" front and 20" rear gold wheels for that classic green and gold combination.
CONS:
Sail panel has a small crack.
Car is driven, and driven hard, so the front bumper and hood have their good fair share of rock chips. Factory PPF is still in place, so it might not be so bad.
Dash leather is slightly splitting at the front of it, where the two halves come together. Airbag cover clips are broken, just like most Evoras.
Asking $52,000 USD, for everything.
Located in Junction City, Oregon, USA.
Have the ability to deliver along the west coast to save you transporter costs.
Black roof wrap in some pictures has been REMOVED, as have the shark fins on the rear quarters. The car was not originally equipped with the black pack.

View attachment 1292098 View attachment 1292099 View attachment 1292100 View attachment 1292101 View attachment 1292102
Great shot with the mountain in the background! GLWS!

Reactions: GTRMonte

·
Registered
209 Posts
Keep the last photo, delete the rest and start over. Your “first impression”shot has the garbage cans in the background and is in a less than inspiring setting. At least find a neutral background (like a large brick wall) for some new photos.

Not trying to be a hater, your car is fabulous looking! Love the color. So why not show it off in a more flattering environment?

·
Registered
2010 Lotus Evora in BRG w/ Oyster. All options, 1 of 1.
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I appreciate the feedback, I do need some better pictures of the thing. I've spent my entire ownership driving it, and haven't really given pictures a second thought.

EDIT: I switched the pictures around. I'll take more if there is interest.

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
870 Posts
Keep the last photo, delete the rest and start over. Your “first impression”shot has the garbage cans in the background and is in a less than inspiring setting. At least find a neutral background (like a large brick wall) for some new photos.

Not trying to be a hater, your car is fabulous looking! Love the color. So why not show it off in a more flattering environment?
I bet your fun at parties! :) Joking aside, what a gorgeous color and appears to be well maintained.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts