The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I have babied this car since purchasing it in 2012 with a sticker of 96k at Scottsdale Lotus, Ferrari & Maserati. It has never been driven hard and cared for it's entire life. It has also been the most reliable car I have ever owned and gave me no major issues the entire time I've owned it. Be wary of low mileage Evora's under 25k miles since the bugs haven't been worked out. This is again the most reliable car I have ever owned. Drive it anywhere.

It's the 2+2 with both the Sport and Tech package which includes an upgraded Stage 1 Stainless exhaust, cruise control, parking sensors, rear view camera & Nav. The Nav has been upgraded to the newest model Alpine with wireless Apple Car Play. The Evora 400 body kit has been also been professionally installed and painted at a cost of over 11k recently to make it look like the 2020 Evora 400. (Front and Rear Bumpers, Rear Wing and Wheels powder coated black). The Pirelli Nero's are also new along with brakes. There have been 0 engine or mechanical modifications.

First I wanna say that this car is for a person who wants to find this model in the best (like new) condition possible from the underside to the engine compartment to the interior parts. The Oyster interior's seats were covered during 90% of ownership and are perfect along with the backseats which were not used. All leather was properly conditioned as well. The carpets show very little signs of use if anything at all as rubber floor-mats were placed over the factory ones protecting them. This is not for the person who is looking to get the cheapest one possible. This is a pristine example. There are no dents, scratches or dings and is in amazing condition with clear bra installed since day 1 (Not even a paint swirl). This was a weekend driver since I work from home. All service records are included. Garage kept. 0 issues and everything works as it should. The only parts replaced not counting tires, brakes, oil etc. is the starter and Clutch master Cylinder. All work was done at the dealer with service records. Tires and Brakes have under 500 miles on them and the clutch is perfect. The clutch line was insulated when I first got the car to protect it from any future issues. The only reason I am selling it is because I purchased a 2020. 45k OBO. Text or Call 2 zero 1-315- 5 zero 9 zero. Text prior to calling. Car is located in Scottsdale, Arizona.
D44FCFDF-5F6F-4F55-907F-E1A3E2B3F02A.JPG
DSC00195.JPG
DSC00196.JPG
DSC00199.JPG
DSC00203.JPG
DSC00165.JPG
DSC00164.JPG
DSC00234.JPG
DSC00237.JPG
DSC00203.JPG
DSC00216.JPG

·
Registered
1998 Lotus Esprit V8
13 Posts
absolutely stunning - good luck finding its next home and congrats on your new Evora

1 - 16 of 16 Posts