Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD 2010 Lotus Evora Persian Blue/ Black leather

20120614_LRP_ADV_5610desktop version.jpg For sale is my 2010 Persian Blue/ Black Leather interior Evora. Opportunity knocks on an "S" so this is priced to move quickly. It is an "LE" which is a launch edition car with everything available including power side mirrors. Cast silver wheels. car has 12500 miles, is fully sorted and has a Radium intake and a few extra tenths of camber in alignment. It has seen a track last year (6 days) but is serviced at that level also. Mechanically it has been perfect and the usual warranty work done. Secor folks know car well and on order are 2 new airbag covers and a few assorted niggles while car is still under warranty. Car is in excellent condition except for a scratch on lower level of front bumper and center of front bumper is ~5mm low (since new) nothing a body couldn't shim, I just haven't bothered.

First 45K takes it!

Attachments

·
Registered
387 Posts
Sweet car! I'm finally ready for an Evora, but am all over the place on whether I want an earlier NA model to save a few bucks, or whether I should jump right into an S now and avoid the trade in a year or two. Anyway, love your car, if it was my color, I'd seriously consider it. Steve

·
Premium Member
2,979 Posts
Great deal!
Have seen the car and it's beautiful. Pictures don't do the color justice for sure.
Seller really takes care of his cars and stays ahead on preventative maintenance.

GLWS, someone's getting a great car at a very good price!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Sweet car! I'm finally ready for an Evora, but am all over the place on whether I want an earlier NA model to save a few bucks, or whether I should jump right into an S now and avoid the trade in a year or two. Anyway, love your car, if it was my color, I'd seriously consider it. Steve
The good thing is this car's price will offset future depreciation. I seriously doubt the n/a Evora is going to be dropping below $40K anytime soon. If you wanted to get an S in 2-3 years, it wouldn't be a problem getting out of this car.

·
I Have Commitment Issues
2,911 Posts
The good thing is this car's price will offset future depreciation. I seriously doubt the n/a Evora is going to be dropping below $40K anytime soon. If you wanted to get an S in 2-3 years, it wouldn't be a problem getting out of this car.
Thats my thoughts exactly. Evora owners need to stick to their prices, just like the elige owners. this is still a limited production car theres no reason it should depreciate hard unless the owners decide to sell it for less.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
I think the typical n/a Evora pricing is around $55K to $50K so this is a steal and a rare opportunity to get a Evora that's not a salvage or dealer buy back. BRGElise is looking at getting an Evora S. So, that's his motivation to sell. I'd say this is a win-win situation.

In theory, you can get this car keep it for two-three years until an updated Evora comes out (there's a rumored thread on it on the Euro-Lotus forum) and not take much of a loss.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
pm sent

·
Premium Member
2,979 Posts
Wait....this is still for sale?
People must be sleeping. $45k for an absolutely beautiful car is a steal!

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
I'm not in the market, but man, an Evora for $45K? Steal.

·
Registered
456 Posts
i think it is priced right for a quick sale. Most 2010 Evoras are around 45K-49K now and 2011 are a little bit higher. I also see couple Evora S that are 59K for the last 3 months. I'm still on a fence on getting an Evora or Evora S since my 6sp G35S sedan drives and handle really well. That said, I used to have an 06 Elise and S2000.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Its absolutely gorgeous. Guys, whoever is getting into an evora and isn't sure about NA or S, I can tell you the NA is plenty. Its a bloody rocket and friends who drive my NA tell me it feels way more linear, torquey, and quick than the numbers suggest. These people are coming from Audi s4s and 911s, both of which are faster on straight line acceleration.

·
Premium Member
7,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Interior photos folks

Let's get er done folks. BTW this is an accurately priced private sale number for a 2010. 52-55K is a pipedream that a few dealers don't get at this point.
You are correct, I have a hook on an "S" and its not for the motor its for the suspension upgrades I need for serious track duty! esp LRP!! I decided to upgrade early instead of throwing money at this one. Again it will be $45 K stock with Radium and LED interior lighting, 46K if you want the Larini and decat (stock exhaust avail also,

Attachments

·
Registered
255 Posts
Great great price! I would pick this up in a heartbeat if I was in the market. Best of luck! .....maybe just keep it and have two. :x

·
Premium Member
7,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
To be clear, both airbag covers are on order as well as a new RF headlamp due to failure of the turn signal LED. Car can be sold and parts sent to other dealer or if nearby, just pay them a visit for the work. Their tech is excellent [email protected]!

·
Premium Member
2,979 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
I do agree with you that 45K is a great price for an Evora. However, you are comparing oranges and apples here. This truck, while it cost more, it has a very different purpose – like towing a boat, family mover, workhorse, etc. The Evora is more of a weekend car or a track car – although some would disagree and use it as a daily driver.

·
Premium Member
2,979 Posts
I do agree with you that 45K is a great price for an Evora. However, you are comparing oranges and apples here. This truck, while it cost more, it has a very different purpose – like towing a boat, family mover, workhorse, etc. The Evora is more of a weekend car or a track car – although some would disagree and use it as a daily driver.

I know. It was a simple observation that even pickup trucks are 15-20k more than this handmade beauty. ?

·
Registered
7,610 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My interested party got so interested he just bought a 2011 new. Looks like I'll have some sweet NA--S side by side pics soon. This will not go on Ebay as I personally would never buy a car there. Spread the word to interested friends as it REALLY is priced well. Maybe its time for some of you Elige folks to upgrade to a faster car. HINT!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.