Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Well, sadly the time has come to put it up for sale. I was recently released from the hospital (and currently in the process of moving), so it may take me a few days to get all the details added to the listing, so bear with me. Better pictures to follow as well.

Absolutely excellent condition, factory Starshield installed, and also in excellent condition. Purchased new by myself from Lotus of Orlando (and also serviced there). Due to health problems as of late, I haven’t driven it in over two years. I have started it every month or so. Always garaged. Stock except Redline MT-90 transmission fluid change at around 4K miles, and HID headlight bulbs. Has all the carbon fiber goodies (dash, sills, seats, roof, wing, front splitter, etc). One of 7 in Phantom Black imported to the US. Theonly issue to note is a small coolant leak. It was inspected at last service, but still leaks a very small amount from the radiator. This isn’t A fire sale by any means, but I am motivated to sell the car relatively soon. I will leave it up to the buyer to have the car gone over due to it sitting (fluids, tires checked, etc), and have factored that into the price, as I doubt I will be able to have it done. Asking price is $75,000. Thanks for your interest!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,252 Posts
Sorry to see you have to sell the car. So, is this a S260 Sport or a S260 FE? I believe the S260 FE were all 2011 models.

GLWS,
Eldon

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
About 30 miles from Tampa or 55 from Orlando, Florida (y)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also, I’m happy to have the car fully inspected by Lotus of Orlando at the buyer’s expense.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All messages replied to. Also, better pictures to follow soon. Thanks!

·
Registered
149 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
I want those carbon interior pieces & wheels. lol

GLWS

Reactions: SOCRATES

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looks great! Have you tracked this fine machine? Was all of the service performed at Lotus of Orlando? Thanks, OLW

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.