The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
it says in the official article:

New for 2010, the optional Track Package will include adjustable Ohlins dampers with threaded spring perches and remote oil reservoirs front and rear.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right, basically swapping the Bilsteins for Ohlins. Which model Ohlins?

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I think that is great news! I always updated the dampers/springs to either Ohlins or Nitrons regardless of if the Exige had the base suspension or track pack.

They say that it is the Ohlins with the remotes front and rear. Maybe they are the same as what goes standard into 260 Cup and the new 2010 260 for the US (I believe another run of new 260's will come to US with the new bodywork and other changes).

And the base MSRP is not supposed to change either; you just gotta love Lotus; I'm so happy they exist. Long live Lotus!!!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
They say that it is the Ohlins with the remotes front and rear. Maybe they are the same as what goes standard into 260 Cup and the new 2010 260 for the US (I believe another run of new 260's will come to US with the new bodywork and other changes).
No 2010 Exige 260's for the US - the 15 2009's that have been shipped here are it for now.

Yes the production of the 09 Exige 260's ran into a lot of complications and there have been many running changes. There also seem to be many inconsistencies. The last batches have the Ohlins just like 2010 Track Packs do.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
In the past, there are different rates for the ohlins on the street cars versus the cup cars. I'd guess the same is true here too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts