Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2011 Evora
12k miles
Warranty until 11/2014
Located in Macon, GA
$52,500

Aquamarine with white interior. I am the second owner; bought in May 2013 with 6k miles. I have all service records, even from the first owner.

Options:
-Premium with tech package.
-Sport package.
-close ratio gearbox
-starshield.
-power folding mirrors.

Service/warranty work:
-dash replaced due to warping.
-door latches repaired.
-some other work; I'll have to dig up the paperwork if you want.

Car flaws:
-front bumper(starshield) has some rock chips due to a lot of highway use.
-scratch on rear passenger fender( see pic)
-driver side seat has wear from entering and exiting.
-wheel curbs on 3 of the wheels from first owner. I know, it sucks.

Note: the liquid seen underneath the car is NOT from the Evora, its from a friend's truck that came and visited me prior to the pictures taken.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have more pictures? Is the interior hard to keep? Thanks

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
The interior isn't so hard to keep clean. Obviously you wouldn't want to drag mud all over it, but I've been using Leatherique Prestine Clean on it once every few months. I use it not because the interior is white, but because I use it on all my vehicles' leather.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
First Evora I saw was this color combo, wet from a bit of rain. Beautiful.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Bum,
did you find out how long or how many inane posts we have to post before we can pm?
In some ways this is a very regulated and odd site to say the least.(ever feel like you are being watched?)

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
If this was an IPS, i would totally trade my 12 AR Evora in for this...i think this is the BEST color combo out there! Looks sooooo nice! Aside from my Leguna Seca Blue dream of course...maye a vinyl wrap is in order in the near future :eek:)

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Although I wouldn't care for that color on an Elise/Exige, it looks great on your Evora. I saw an Esprit some years back at Road Atlanta in a similar color and thought it really stood out as well. GLWS!

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
BUMP...

WTF people....this car is gorgeous!! As states before, if it was IPS, i'd be all over it!! Someone smarten up and grab it while you can!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts