Located in Austin, TX
1700 miles

Hard Top
Lifestyle Paint
Sport Pack (apparently rare on an R)
Touring Pack.

Original sticker $56770

Asking 49,900 .

Car has never been tracked or auto crossed, never seen the rain and lives in a garage. Heck, it's barely seen the road :(

It has one flaw - the right rear reflector apparently took a rock or road debris and cracked. A small piece of the reflector (about 1.5" by .5") is missing, but the reflector works and the car just passed inspection today so all is good. I have not been able to repair this because Lotus has shown the part as unavailable for 6 months now. Otherwise, the car is pristine.

Have all records. Only service visit to date was the initial post-break-in checkup at the purchasing dealer (John Eagle European in Austin Tx)

What else.. I'll be listing a set of SSR wheels and Hoosier A6s when I get around to it.

These wheels were NOT used on this car, but are older wheels from my previously owned '07 Exige S (that listing can be found here: http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f94/2007-exige-s-solar-yellow-austin-tx-97129/) Just noting that to ensure that no one thinks these were track wheels from this car.

On to pix:

And a detail of the cracked reflector (which you can see to scale in the picture directly above:

Edit: forgot to post a pic of the back of the car... Will get that up asap - likely tomorrow PIX from back now posted!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I really really want a 2011 Elise... but unfortunately not that color :(

Just as a tip, its a bad move to use the term "Firm" in the selling price. I know you don't want to negotiate on price, but you will lose a lot of potential buyers right away. The 2011's should sell easily...

good luck with the sale!

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
I really really want a 2011 Elise... but unfortunately not that color :(
Love the colors. Not looking for a divorce just now, though.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Sport Pack, but AD07s? What did the 2011 Sport Pack consist of? Sport suspension, twin coolers, and lighter and wider wheels but no A048s?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sport Pack, but AD07s? What did the 2011 Sport Pack consist of? Sport suspension, twin coolers, and lighter and wider wheels but no A048s?
I believe that's correct - I had the same question when I purchased the car. IIRC the answer was that only the Exige got the '48s toward the end of the run, but who knows. It could have been that no '48s were available when the car came off the line.

In any case, these are the original tires if anyone is looking for clarification :)

·
Registered
952 Posts
I love the 2011s. Definitely a unique model year as there's something like 130 facelifted cars in total in North America.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Just as a tip, its a bad move to use the term "Firm" in the selling price. I know you don't want to negotiate on price, but you will lose a lot of potential buyers right away.
I disagree......it SUCKS to sell anything these days because everyone's a tire kicker and acts interested....then bluntly asks "what's the lowest you'll take?" Why the heck list an asking price if the buyer thinks the seller will just skip the foreplay and announce the rock-bottom price. The seller should make an offer and get a "no" or a counter-offer. It's how it's been done since day one!!

Ok....that's my rant for the day. Good luck to the OP with the sale....hope it goes quick and you have the privilege of dealing with an educated buyer!
:clap:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Car look sick! I want :(

·
Registered
693 Posts
are there any aftermarket mods like splitter, diffusers, exhaust etc available for this model Elise? This is seriously tempting....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts