The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Under 3,000 original miles. I don't think you will find one with less miles anywhere else on the planet.

STORM TITANIUM OVER BLACK

4 CYLINDER 1.8 L 190 HP REAR WHEEL DRIVE

6-SPEED MANUAL

2011 was the Final year of production for the Elise. In this final year of production they also updated the body and gave it a facelift! Some enthusiasts prefer the look of the older body, but I actually like both for different reasons. The Elise R body is a bit smoother and has a few updates to the air damns and such that give it a more fluid look like the Exige with the mesh inserts instead of the plastic trim pieces on the older models. The newer style headlights also give this Elise a much needed upgrade in functionality as well as looks!

·
Registered
2006 Lotus Elise
1,110 Posts
Looks like a beautiful example of the rare 2011 version. Would you mind posting a few more pictures, from some different angles? I'd like to see the rear bumper/fascia and boot lid. Also, where where is this car located? Thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like a beautiful example of the rare 2011 version. Would you mind posting a few more pictures, from some different angles? I'd like to see the rear bumper/fascia and boot lid. Also, where where is this car located? Thanks!

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts