Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
* SOLD SOLD SOLD *

British Racing Green with biscuit leather seats, 6 speed manual, 2+0 seating. Two owner car, great condition inside and out. No accidents, no significant issues, no drama. Never abused, no launches or hitting rev limiter. Previous owner had Aston Martin Lotus New England install some later model parts and aftermarket bits, including: Sector 111 shifter cables and aluminum shifter knob, MY12 leather sill covers with Lotus emblems, and steering wheel. They also installed Larini headers and Lotus Sport exhaust, BOE intake, GRP side intake scoops, Difflow 5 element diffuser, Sector 111 dead pedal (amazing!) and authentic Lotus GTN vented A panels. Dealer installed black pack, a very light 3M Crystalline tint and paint protection film. All work done by Lotus New England dealership.

I had a modern Kenwood stereo with Android Auto and Apple Carplay support installed along with a Kenwood back up camera and a dashcam. Larini headers and Lotus Sport exhaust make for an excellent sound: quiet at idle, no drone while cruising, satisfying sound when getting on the gas. No issues passing emissions testing. Car shifts smoothly and has a rewarding feel. No clutch pedal issues, annual fluid change with Motul RBF600 and DEI Fire Wrap keep the pedal up and performing properly.

Minimal maintenance has been required outside the scheduled servicing: annual Motul oil changes with TRD filter and Motul brake and clutch fluid flush. Sumitomo tires, fronts are 6/32 - 7/32, rears are more worn at 4/32 - 6/32. Air conditioning condenser and dryer were replaced in 2019, additional grill mesh added to protect the replacement (due to the low location and open mesh these condenser often fail from road debris). AC is cold and works great in all conditions, tint does a great job keeping the cabin cool.

Car has always been garaged, never driven in winter or salty roads. It has an amazingly smooth ride, great highway cruising , and the Recaro Sportsters are the best seats I've used. Two keys and alarm code along with owners manual and records. A handful of accessories included: windshield sun shade, battery tender...

Located in Glastonbury, CT, near Hartford, many more pictures available.

$48k * SALE PENDING *

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
541 Posts
Beautiful! Someday I need to get myself one of these. The green over tan is hands down the most quintessential British car coloring ever! GLWS.

·
Registered
2006 Lotus Elise BRG
388 Posts
This would look so good in the garage next to my BRG Elise. Love the tan interior. If only it was a 2+2, I could take both kids somewhere in a pinch.
GLWS

·
Registered
31 Posts
Beautiful! Someday I need to get myself one of these. The green over tan is hands down the most quintessential British car coloring ever! GLWS.
Yep. Looks nice

i was looking for nice elise/exige for a while

now i realized the market is too bubbled up and crazy

i would better consider more comfort+space and functionality

also will see whats the pricetag for emira will be in us later this year😍

·
Registered
31 Posts
First guy who saw the car has bought it, just waiting for the financials to move around. Used car market is nuts, good luck out there!
Thanx for leting me know

i wonder how that first guy was on the Facebook if i PM you in 10 seconds after posting on LT

This is BS

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanx for leting me know

i wonder how that first guy was on the Facebook if i PM you in 10 seconds after posting on LT

This is BS
If you like BRG, here you go:

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
7,337 Posts
closed

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.