The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, another vehicle has caught my eye and Ive decided to sell my 11 evora ..in as much as i love this car I need to sell it right away. Its red 2011 2 + 2 mint condition with only 8,300 miles on the ODO. Recent service and new Plack Exhaust. I have the stock if want it. All manuals and battery tender. Interior is perfect 2nd owner... ill include some pics here but if email me i can send mountains more and youtube videos of it driving and running. Located in south west Florida... Id like $45k for it but I'm willing to look at offers between $39k and $45k as i need to sell it . [email protected] thx Bruce

Attachments

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Thanks for posting a proper ad. Very low miles. GLWS.

San

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes N /A not sure if has a CR transmission...dont have the orig sticker sheet and not sure how to tell diff between the 2 ..i would assume it does

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2011 Lotus Evora 2 + 2 for sale 8,300 mile $40k s

Bump ill do $40k now before i put it on Ebay next week..need to sell another car ordered thx...you can text me with questions 239 464 1565 im in south florida ..i might be able help with shipping to fla ga or south or north carolina as i have to pu a car in Charlotte

·
Registered
60 Posts
Bump ill do $40k now before i put it on Ebay next week..need to sell another car ordered thx...you can text me with questions 239 464 1565 im in south florida ..i might be able help with shipping to fla ga or south or north carolina as i have to pu a car in Charlotte
Interested! Emailed/texted you if still available.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm pretty sure I saw this car in 2013 at Walmart in Naples, FL off collier blvd while on vacation. It was the second evora I saw in person and prompted me to get my own.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts