The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 2011 Evora 2+2. I'm the second owner.
This Evora is as clean as the day it rolled off the showroom floor!
Clean title, registration until November 2020.
It runs great, bought and maintained at Lotus dealership with receipt records.
19,600 miles.
Laser Metallic Blue with Leather black interior.
Star shield package.
6 speed manual.
Factory Options:

Technology Package: Upgraded Alpine Mobile Media Stereo, 2x50w High Power Amps, 7" Touchscreen Display, Alpine Blackbird Portable Navigation, Bluetooth Phone Connect, iPhone connection, Cruise Control, Rear Parking Sensors, Tire Pressure Monitoring.

Sport Package: enhanced throttle response and rpm limit, sports traction control mode with increased yaw and slip thresholds, sports diffuser, titanium sports exhaust tailpipe, cross-drilled brake discs, black painted brake calipers, engine oil cooler.
Garage kept, comes with two key fobs.

Asking: $39,900
213-880-8162

Evora1_low.jpg
Evora2_low.jpg
Evora3_low.jpg
Evora4_low.jpg
Evora5_low.jpg
Evora6_low.jpg
Evora7_low.jpg
Evora8_low.jpg
Evora9_low.jpg
Evora10_low.jpg

·
Registered
2011 Evora NA 6MT
42 Posts
Thanks, I drove it last weekend and it was sublime! As for the hole - yeah, it's a transfer port allowing the air to flow from dash to the vents on the door, near the handle.

There are a few issues that I found need attention. Some of the taillight LEDs are not illuminating and the chrome bezels have lost their plating. The right rear wheel has some curbing damage, the front headlights are clear but the clear coat is starting to flake off, and the front Lotus emblem needs replacement. Lastly, the star shield protective coating has surface scratches that can hopefully be polished out, if not I'll need to remove that as well.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Thanks, I drove it last weekend and it was sublime! As for the hole - yeah, it's a transfer port allowing the air to flow from dash to the vents on the door, near the handle.

There are a few issues that I found need attention. Some of the taillight LEDs are not illuminating and the chrome bezels have lost their plating. The right rear wheel has some curbing damage, the front headlights are clear but the clear coat is starting to flake off, and the front Lotus emblem needs replacement. Lastly, the star shield protective coating has surface scratches that can hopefully be polished out, if not I'll need to remove that as well.
All of what you mention is normal for a car of this age, curbing damage aside. The tail lights are expensive if replaced with OEM but you can always consider aftermarket or do a search. Someone successfully repaired the LED's on here once, soldering skills required.

·
Registered
236 Posts

Everything seems normal. Got the Ice White in Westwood area. Replaced both light and painted the bezel - black Tamiya spray holds great for 4 years now. Check Clear-Cut Headlight Restoration - Santa Monica, CA for less than $200 your lights will look new again (tell him Nir from the bike shop sent you). I found inexpensive new head badge here long time ago - just post WTB badge and taillights. If you’ll find inexpensive clear brea installation, please share, as I also want to do, but not to pay 10% of the car value for it. Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2011 Evora NA 6MT
42 Posts
Well, she's home now :) The 100 mile trip home was largely uneventful. I marvel at how quiet it is and how easy it is to drive. I'm really going to enjoy this car, and since it begs for simple adjustments and maintenance, I'll love tinkering on the beast as well.

So far the first hour she's home I've added a battery tender harness and correctly installed the battery terminals and hold down bracket in the trunk. I also adjusted the Brake Reservoir access door latch and stops - it was misaligned as well as loosely installed. And, the door flip release lever inside has a piece of plastic broken off so it the lever would lay flat on the firewall without triggering the latch. Now I know why it was adjusted so loose :-/

So it looks like I need to find a good parts supply network for OEM stuff so I can start replacing the missing and broken pieces like the inside latch lever.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts