The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering selling my 2011 Lotus Evora NA. 6spd Manual. Solar Yellow. It has 33622 miles on it right now. Immaculate condition. I bought it from this forum 2 years ago at 30k miles. So i've only put on 3622 miles on it in 2 years. Recently fixed AC condenser so AC works! Previous owner fixed the dashboard (original dash would warp under the heat). Never tracked or driven hard. Never driven in rain or snow. Always hand washed, waxed and detailed. Always garage kept. Factory Lotus wheels. Texas Law requires front license plate so I installed a license plate holder off the front tow hook. That can be easily removed.

Here's more specs -
6 Speed Manual
2+2 Seat Setup
Sport Package
Technology Package w/ Navigation + CC
Premium Package
Black Package (wrapped)
OEM Star-shield Bra
Plack Exhaust
Headlights wrapped in XPEL Bra
Back-up Camera
Upgraded Master Cylinder
Upgraded Clutch Line
Upgraded LED Interior Bulbs
30% Ceramic Tint (all around)
New Battery

Location - San Antonio, TX

Asking - $41k OBO

Let me know if anyone needs more info

Here's the posting from 2016 which has more pics of the car - https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f94/2011-solar-yellow-lotus-evora-391578/

Thanks!
Sid

You can PM me or email me - siddarth.kashyap 'at' gmail.com

Attachments

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Hi Sid,

Sorry, I am not in the market anymore. Beautiful car! Good luck!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Oh WOW!!! That is amazing!! Gorgeous car.

What are the odds of two identical Lotus Evora in San Antonio?!?!
Right, what are the odds?? Someone actually mentioned it to me recently, they thought they saw my car somewhere and I was out of town so I know it wasn't me! Your car looks great too, I've only had mine since April, there was a Chrome Orange one at the Audi dealer back then and I missed out on the sale so I ended up buying this one at the McLaren dealer in Denver. Had had tons of fun driving it back to SA, my only regret is that it's IPS and not manual but I still love it!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Sid, interested. Can you shoot me a PM? I haven't posted here before. Currently have an Elise. Would like to give you my email address and phone number to discuss more.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
More photos!

Bump!

More recent photos attached. Took the lotus out the other day so odometer is now at 33763.

Price Drop: Asking for $40k OBO

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts