Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2011 Lotus Evora 2+0 6-speed | Canyon Red over Charcoal | $59,900

If you've been waiting to buy a 'new' used Evora, now is the time! Gator Motorsport is proud to offer this nearly new 2011 Lotus Evora 2+0 6-speed in Canyon Red over two-tone Charcoal and Black leather interior. This pristine vehicle comes with a 2 year/24,000mile warranty from Lotus! This vehicle shows 14 miles on the odometer and is equipped with the following options: Premium package, Sport Package, Technology Package, Sports Ratio Gearbox, Reversing Camera, StarShield, and Metallic Paint. Original MSRP was $75,715.00. This vehicle will not last long at this price point and is being backed by Lotus with a 2 year/24,000 mile warranty!

For more information, please call or visit Gator Motorsport and ask for Brian Henry. Brian can be reached toll free @ 855-428-6767 or by email [email protected].

Attachments

·
Registered
371 Posts
I really think you should take the filtering off these photos. People looking to buy a car are trying to see what color the car really is and these pictures dont at all look like canyon red. GLWS

·
Registered
514 Posts
Agreed, I looked at that color and was really confused.

·
Supporting Vendor
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really think you should take the filtering off these photos. People looking to buy a car are trying to see what color the car really is and these pictures dont at all look like canyon red. GLWS
None of the photos are filtered. The photos are a great representation of the true color of Canyon Red in different light. The drivers side is lit by direct sunlight, while the passenger side is in shadow. It shows the color in two separate lighting conditions.

Thank you for looking!

·
Registered
390 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
From the pictures, it looks autumn bronze to me. But, maybe its the lighting? :shrug:
However, I don't remember if that color was even offered in 2011.

·
Supporting Vendor
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
We found the issue after uploading this third photo. When uploading the photos, they changed something about the file itself. See the first photo. Left shows the uploaded photo and right shows the photo on my desktop. Same with second.

Conclusion; LT attachment manager doesn't like my files. Sorry for the confusion. :shrug:

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.