The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very Nice condition /Well Maintained / Option Ice White Exterior with Paprika Leather Interior / 25k mileage / 6 speed / BOE CAI ,Larini Exhaust / Diamond cut Wheel F 245/35/19 " /R. 285/30 20"

1 of 2 in U.S in same color trim and 1 of 1 if fullsizeoutput_3e4.jpeg include importers options per Lotus Certificate ..

Only reason selling I need replacement knees and tough getting into right now ..$41.5 K

Attachments

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just get the damn knees, its a few weeks from the end of driving weather anyway....

or GLWS...
Really with new knees you do not see a problem getting into Evora..
I do not know any one with Lotus and replacement knees..
As soon as salt goes down first time it will stay on lift until spring..
So you are right few weeks will end driving it..

·
Premium Member
3,046 Posts
First its humor, you know yourself and your body better than anyone here

Second, the point if new knees is to get rid of the pain, so if you are dealing with the Evora now, you should be better once you are healed. You ought to have better range of motion and easier movement after you are healed.
Kneeling is about the only thing I have heard you might have trouble with

From the people I have known, if you had them done in January, I would think you would be good to go in May.

Everyone is different

Do the PT

Good luck with all of it

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’ve test driven Joe’s Evora today. It’s near flawless and drives like new. Must see to appreciate the beautiful color and condition. Joe has additional photos he can share on email and a clean Carfax, which also shows service records.

I’ve met Joe today. He is a great guy and a true enthusiast; his Evora looks stunning and very clean. Sharing my thoughts on it here for anyone looking for a 6-speed manual, naturally aspirated Evora. Joe is also very responsive via LotusTalk messenger if you have any questions. The only reason I didn’t pursue the purchase is because I’ve concluded that I have my heart set on an Elise/Exige, so my hunt continues.

·
Administrator
4,520 Posts
closed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts