For sale: 2011 Lotus Evora NA, 6speed, 43,8XX miles, $46,399

I am selling in order to use funds for current / future investments. This car has been awesome. It is a 2-owner car, me being the second owner, and resides in Dallas, Texas. I purchased the car from its original owner down in Houston with about 17,000 miles on it. I have since put around 5,500-6000 mile a year on the car. Miles are currently at 43,8xx and will climb some, until I purchase another daily.

White exterior with red/black interior. Tech package includes back-up camera and cruise control. Also comes with (in my opinion) the upgraded OEM forged wheels in gunmetal. Black pack is all 3M vinyl and I just put a new 3M gloss black vinyl roof on about 5 months ago (~$400). Installed new Xpel front clear bra about 2.5 years ago as the original PPF was yellowed and really showed next to the white paint. The rock guard PPF is Lotus OEM and needs to be replaced. I have the OEM Evora GT black rock guards and will include these with the car if I do not install them first. They will look awesome with the rest of the black pack.

Car is mechanically sound. It has (blasphemously) never been tracked, and the majority of the miles on it are highway miles. The original clutch master cylinder failed a couple of years ago (common) and I replaced it with the upgraded metal Tilton/BOE clutch master cylinder. Feels good and firm, but occasionally 1st / reverse are sticky to get in to (this has been like this since day 1), but they are usually smooth…thinking this is related to the newer shifter cables. I upgraded the shifter cables (InoKinetic) and replaced the “blue ball” in the shifter (common fail point) as the original had a hairline fracture in it that was discovered when the shift cables were upgraded. Finally, I had the dash leather replaced a couple of years ago (~$2500) as the original leather warped, tore from the center dash seam, and caused the common airbag cover lift (the cover had about a 2 inch lift and it looked ridiculous). It looks a ton better now but not perfect, but fortunately the dash will not warp anymore in the future.

I have kept up with all of the maintenance (oil, trans fluid, brake / clutch fluid, coolant) in the car and have records to prove it. We have an awesome independent Lotus shop / racing company that I go to in Dallas. I JUST replaced the brake pads and had the brake / clutch fluid flushed (at 43,200 miles) and also installed new spark plugs in the fall, a little short of the recommended 50K mile mark. The car has a strong cold start after the new plugs were installed. I have Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires on all 4 corners and these only have ~3000 miles on them. The only mod from stock is the original owner had the exhaust modded. It is still the stock exhaust, at least everything you can see, but he did something to make it a little louder. I do not know what, but it sounds great and has no drone.