The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Evora 3 months ago. Love the car, but have to part with it as I have come to realize that it is not practical for me and my three kids.
The car is in Showroom condition. I bought it as a demo and put 500 miles on it.
It is priced to sell. Has every option available to man. Custom Black rims.
HEre is the link to Autotrader.

Cars for Sale: 2011 Lotus Evora S 2+2 in Teaneck, NJ 07666: Coupe Details - 325295387 - AutoTrader.com

2011 Evora S 2 plus 2
Grey with Paprika Red Seats
6 Speed
Custom Lotus Wheels
Technology and Sport Package
5900 MIles
Msrp 90k
Sell Price: $74,500

Let me know

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nice car but you might want to fix your photos. Not sure people will take you seriously with a bunch of upside down and sideways pictures. The upside down interior pic really takes the cake. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,595 Posts
Sorry to hear. Kids would be easier to sell.... just kidding.... no really

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Totally agree guys,,,,,,,,,,
On the photos thing :)
I have been trying to get them to rotate them since I posted the ad...working on it!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Totally agree guys,,,,,,,,,,
On the photos thing :)
I have been trying to get them to rotate them since I posted the ad...working on it!
I sent you a PM and e-mail. If you have the 19" & 20" S wheels that came with the car, I wouls like to buy them from you,

Ron

·
Registered
9 Posts
Practical?

I know, I'll swap you for my Pantera but it's 490HP and it's only got two seats so the kids HAVE to stay at home. I do like your car. Nice color combination.

Dave

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
Johnathan he (just as I was) was wondering if you meant custom wheels such that you have the stock S ones as well :) There is a demand for them... we just can't find them for less than 1500 a corner! :\

1 - 12 of 12 Posts