The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I have limited company here, but I am the proud new owner of a 2011 Lotus Exige RGB in starlight black.

According to Lotus, I've got the only starlight black Exige RGB in the country! -eek-

I guess I should take good care of her! LOL

Below is the information I received from Lotus regarding the Exige RGB editions for the U.S.:

12 Total......

4x Aspen White
4x Solar Yellow
3x Carbon Grey
1x Starlight Black

Of the 12 listed above, 4 were sent to their Lotus dealer in China. So I guess there are a total of 8 remaining in the U.S.

It's great to finally be a member!! :UK:
John

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Agreed, Welcome.

Personally speaking, I LOVE starlight black. A good wash/wax and the car just Shines...and it looks more bronze than black to me personally. Want to see some pics of the car. :)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcome!! I'll get some pics up this evening!

Btw, are there any other Exige RGB owners on here?!?

·
Registered
548 Posts
Nice! :) Kind of look like mine minus the wheels ;)

Where in Florida are you at? I'm not too far from PCB. Would love to cruise with a fellow LT member

·
Registered
571 Posts
Agreed, Welcome.

Personally speaking, I LOVE starlight black. A good wash/wax and the car just Shines...and it looks more bronze than black to me personally. Want to see some pics of the car. :)
You're not wrong. I recently clayed, polished and waxed mine, and the metallic shine is just golden as. Literally. It's almost like a really really really dark metallic gold grey.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice! :) Kind of look like mine minus the wheels ;)

Where in Florida are you at? I'm not too far from PCB. Would love to cruise with a fellow LT member
Sorry for the delayed response. I've been traveling quite a bit lately. Anyway, I live in the Tampa area. Anyone else in this area?!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 17 of 17 Posts