The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[SOLD] 2011 Red Lotus Exige S260 Final Edition (#13 of 30)

$69,000
price is a little negotiable

Details:
- 4,618 miles
- original owner, only owned for 18 months
- still under warranty
- Car has been on the track once, for about 20 laps. It had no issues.

Maintenance
- A lot of the Starshield (clear protective film on nearly all Lotuses) was just replaced this weekend. This includes the front piece on the splitter and both pieces that run along the side skirts back to the rear wheels (the pieces had all been installed poorly when I bought the car and were replaced under warranty). The two side pieces that were replaced include the portion in front of the rear wheels which is renown for quickly getting permanent black marks on Lotuses (i.e., the portion of the protective film that's generally in bad condition now looks pristine.)

- I need to replace the door sills as they're a little scuffed. I will do this of my own expense prior to the sale.

Improvements:
- Larini Clubsport exhaust (Be warned this exhaust is a little loud. I also have the original exhaust if you'd like it instead.)
- 4-pt harnesses
- mounted fire extinguisher
- hand painted numbering on the stick shift
- moderate window tinting

Full Photo Album

Feel free to message me here or e-mail me at [email protected].

·
Registered
831 Posts
I thought these had th e Hans seats.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Props for the Lotus flag waving from your front porch! Beautiful car!

I take it your dealer removed/replaced the old Starshield without damaging the finish? I have clear bra on three cars and have always wondered how well that goes.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Props for the Lotus flag waving from your front porch! Beautiful car!

I take it your dealer removed/replaced the old Starshield without damaging the finish? I have clear bra on three cars and have always wondered how well that goes.
Yeah, it looks fine to me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.