The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2011 Solar Yellow Evora

Doing a little surfing while napping this AM and I came across this Evora - that happens to be in the same dealership network where my sister works. Asking her now what sort of deal she could work out for me. So I'm guessing the previous owner probably traded it in on a new Vette - curious if anyone knows this car or if the previous owner was here?

While I'm not at all a fan of black interiors if I could "steal" the car I'd consider it and I do love Solar Yellow (almost bought a SY Exige when I got mine).

So anyone know anything????

-Ross

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's close to me, but I know nothing about Evoras so I couldn't reliably check out the car for you besides cosmetic stuff.
Yeah, no worries there - for that level of inspection I'd trust that my sister would have the right person look at it. If she is able to work out some incredible deal for me I'll toss something in the Evora forums to have someone go have a closer look. Best case the owner has been here before and he'll chime in. Then again if you swapped an Evora for a Vette (my assumption) or even Camaro then you might not be the owner type to come here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts