The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I purchased the car from Wire Wheel in December of 2016 with 25,009 miles. Car currently has 26,113 miles. Car Fax says odometer issue. When I purchased the car, you could see where there was an obvious fat finger on mileage. The new one just has “odometer problem reported”. I can’t find where I save the old CarFax. If I find it, I will post it.
Car originally came with Sports Pack, Premium Pack and Tech Pack.
The performance changes I’ve done are:
  • BOE Stage 2 Tune and Headers (have Factory Exhaust, Manifold, and 2nd Cat, I guess you could go back??)
  • BOE Intake
  • Larini “Sports” Muffler
  • InoKinetic ESW (Evora Shift Weight)
  • InoKinetic Evora ShiftR111+
  • Sector111 (InoKinetic) TRANScables
  • Wilwood Clutch Master Cylinder
The appearance changes I’ve made are:
  • Win Ace GT4 Side Intake Scoops
  • Win Ace GT4 Vented ‘A’ Panels
  • Win Ace GT4 Rear Wing (I have original)
  • GRP GT Taillights (I have European version, original had burnt LED’s)
  • Red Lotus Calipers (I have original Black)
  • Difflow 5 Element Diffuser
  • Ford Mirror Folding Switch
  • TheLotusForums car cover, does have a tear in the bottom rear
  • Professionally painted wheels
  • Decaled all emblems with black/silver ones. (Originals are included or under the decals)
Since I have owned it, I’ve done all my own maintenance. Oil changed every year and brake fluid replaced every other year. I have replaced the AC Condenser and dryer. Since the front clam had to come off, I swapped out the Master Cylinder at the same time. You can see the seams in the top rear quarters, I guess it’s noticeable in black. Some wear on the driver side bolster.
Here are the issues with the car, that I have new OEM parts for, but haven’t had the time to replace:
  • The leather for the cluster surround has shrunk near the vin plate, near the windshield, I have a new replacement. I was going to upgrade the “factory” Alpine at the same time.
  • The steering wheel needs the additional washer (wheel has some play in it), which I have.
  • Surround around the driver mirror is broken, but I have a new one of those as well.
  • E Brake boot is from a BMW. Original was torn and lead time was a few months. I have a new OEM
  • Sometimes the driver’s side door doesn’t unlock from the remote but does with the key. I have brand new door lock actuators for both sides. Passenger side always unlocks with the remote.
$46k or best offer.
The reason I’m selling is that I have the itch for something else, I don’t know what yet. Hopefully the next one won’t be a garage queen.
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Car
Car Vehicle Speedometer Gauge Automotive design
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood
Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Bumper
Automotive design Motor vehicle Car Personal luxury car Fixture
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle
Product Gesture Font Parallel Software
Font Number Screenshot Parallel Rectangle

·
Administrator
8,383 Posts
Did you sell? Want closed?

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry everybody. Work and regular life kind of got in the way. It's still for sale. When I was installed my rat mat, when I started the car, I got the wrench light (not check engine). I don't know if/when I will have time to take to a shop with the Lotus reader, so I have no idea what it's for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts