The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed I gave absolute garbage in terms of reception in my Evora. I'm usually playing my ipod. I recently signed up for Sirius Sat radio but apparently Lotus purposely wires the Sat radio wires backwards unless you ask for it hooked up correctly. Trying to get an appt now to get this fixed (I've been told it's a 1-2 week job...because it's a dash removal).

I did the increase fob range mod on my Elise. Worked like a charm!! I wonder if there is anything I can do to either boost the FM signal antenna or replace it with a better one...?

Ideas??

Sorry if this is a repost. I searched but only found things related to Eliges. Thanks in advance guys!

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
if you are looking at the SAT issue - the appointment is your only option. when hooked it is great: better coverage than in my Cayenne's SAT radio

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
So how does this problem look? Everything looks normal about mine but I have no sound.

·
Registered
194 Posts
My sat radio reception pretty much sucks compared to my other cars. I figured its because the antenna is buried in the dash.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts