The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I don't post that much but I am a long time lurker here on Lotus Talk.

Up for sale is a 2012 Lotus Evora S 2+0 with exceedingly low miles - at the time of writing it is only about 5730 miles. I drive it about 20 miles every weekend as my toot around car. No warranty work has been done on the car, nor recall work as far as I can tell as everything works - if you need more details I'll have to contact my service department. The only damage on the car is road rash on the bottom of the front splitter as you would expect from a low car as this driving it around. Service records are up to date from Los Gatos Luxury Cars, an authorized Lotus dealer and service department. All service records are available there as well. Anyway here are the specs:

VIN: SCCLMDSC0CHA10454

Features include:

Motorsport Black with Black Ricaro leather interior and red contrast stitching

Excellent overall condition, low miles.

Loaded will all of the available options:

Tech package, Sport Package, Diamond cut forged wheels

Sirius XM radio, Nav, back up camera etc.

About 5850 miles

Still under factory warranty

If you have any further questions please call me at 8053057234 or email me at [email protected] and I'd be happy to accommodate.

Free local pickup or driving distance from Monterey, CA, otherwise shipping is up to the buyer. I am asking $64900 OBO. Note that there is a lien on the car and you will receive the title (or your bank) as soon as I have paid off the lien. Thanks for taking a look!

Chris (805)305-7234

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi folks,

I am replying to this thread for a quick update on the car and to answer some frequently asked questions. (for some reason I can no longer edit the original post)

So here we go...

First of all, the car is no longer located in Monterey, CA, but now in Seattle, WA. I have since relocated with a new job and brought the car with me. I drove it up to Seattle and it was flawless on that 1000 mile journey, but of course, it now has a few thousand more miles on it. The current odometer at the time of writing is about 7200 or so, but since I still use it it will likely have more over the coming weeks.

Secondly, upon arriving in Seattle, I also managed to carelessly damage the wheel and it not has road rash on the rear passenger side wheel. A picture of this new damage is attached.The damage hasn't affected the wheel in any way, it just looks a bit ugly.

To reflect these two changes, I am lowering my asking price to $62000, and that DOES include the wheel being repaired. If you don't mind the road rash, I can lower the price to reflect those savings and pass them on to you.

Happy Lotusing!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
damn it! fawking hell! i saw this post too late and i am in southern california, i would have snatched it up in a heartbeat. i wouldnt mind the drive for nor cal so socal but seattle to socal is just too much.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts