Vendor
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2012 Lotus Evora S 2+2

Persian Blue with Ivory leather interior

Excellent overall condition

Loaded will all of the available options:

Tech package, Sport Package, Diamond cut forged wheels

Sirius XM radio, Nav, back up camera etc.

21,000 miles

Still under factory warranty

Sold

WE CAN TAKE YOUR ELISE OR EXIGE IN TRADE

Hayes (772) 299-9788
50+ Cars in stock. wirewheel.com - Wire Wheel Classic Sports Cars

·
Vendor
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for that. Yes, this Evora S is a manufacturer's "Buy Back". We purchased this Evora S directly from Lotus Cars USA. It was a Lemon Law buy back because it exceeded the 30 day time period that it was sat for service at the Lotus dealership for repairs. The engine was replaced under warranty at 9,800 miles because the customer reported a "ticking sound", so the complete engine assembly was replaced with a new one. This service, by itself, exceeded 30 days at the dealership. So, the customer requested that Lotus should buy the car back.
It now has a "new" engine, and all service work has been done. I have all of the receipts and service records for this Evora S.
There is now nothing wrong with this Lotus, but even if there was, then it would still be covered by the factory warranty until 5/15.

·
Registered
456 Posts
This was a great deal for a '12S with warranty and a clean car w/o accidents. Not sure why people had waited so long to jump on this. I would have brought it at $53,900 if I hadn’t already purchase my '13S. These cars are amazing – I love her much more than the Elise or Exige.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts