Vendor
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2012 Lotus Evora S 2+2

Persian Blue with Ivory leather interior

Excellent overall condition

Loaded will all of the available options:

Tech package, Sport Package, Diamond cut forged wheels

Sirius XM radio, Nav, back up camera etc.

21,000 miles

Still under factory warranty

$57,900
WE CAN TAKE YOUR ELISE OR EXIGE IN TRADE

Hayes (772) 299-9788
50+ Cars in stock. www.wirewheel.com

·
Registered
347 Posts
Wow, great price,can't get past that interior though. That thing will sell quick !

·
Premium Member
2005 Lotus Elise; 2007 Lotus Exige S; 2012 Porsche 991S
1,756 Posts
Geeez, I can't believe this isn't sold yet. I want it so bad but not sure I could use it as my daily driver dropping the kids off at school and eating snacks in the back seat. ;)

·
Registered
956 Posts
If it was Laser Blue, Orange or White I'd be calling your right now to trade in my CO '06 Elise with 19k miles. I'm hoping the price for the S gets closer to $55k so I can have more colors to choose from.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Geeez, I can't believe this isn't sold yet. I want it so bad but not sure I could use it as my daily driver dropping the kids off at school and eating snacks in the back seat. ;)
I use it to take my 7 year old to school. It works fine...but no snacks while in the car. It's not like he's going to starve. :)

This is a great price for an S.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Price reflects the fact that it is a factory buy-back. Not a problem if you plan on keeping the it, but for someone with car ADD, like me...probably not the best choice.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I left a message two or three weeks ago. No return call.

Seller does have a good rep in this community tho....

·
Vendor
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello eZg,

Thanks for your interest in this Evora S. I'm sorry that we didn't return your phone call, on this car. It must have somehow slipped through the cracks, as we try to return all of our phone calls and emails, especially with interest in a car! How did you leave a message, with a voice mail, or another employee? We will try not to let this happen again.
The good news is that this Evora S is still available and the price is now reduced to:
$55,900!

·
Registered
325 Posts
I left a message on the 772 phone number listed above in the ad.

It is my ideal color combo and on a "S" no less........

Thanks for the follow up!

George

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
What is a factory buy back?
A buyback happens when there is an issue with the car and a repair has failed multiple times. The car aliens put it on the car's permanent record and it lowers the overall value. Also known as a "Lemon". Sometimes it can be big and sometimes it can be a small thing that caused the buyback. Best to just get more information on it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts