The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, Id like to see if any of you guys have any experience with the Morgan 3 wheeler. I did a google search to see if any threads exist but came up empty handed. Anyways, I have watched some reviews and it looks like an absolute blast. Unfortunately, I have not test driven one yet. I was thinking of heading to Morgan West to see if they would let me have a go. I know that this is more of a cruiser rather than a performer, but that is what interest me most about Morgan.

I began to ponder if this could potentially be a replacement for my Elise in the future. I know its apples to oranges, but I just keep being drawn to this crazy machine. What are your guy's thoughts on the 3 wheeler?

Here is a link to the Chris Harris review from years ago. :D

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
If you're looking for better performance and handling, modernity as opposed to the British Motoring experience, why not go with a Slingshot or something like that?

Reactions: Crazy05

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I rented the Polaris Slingshot. If you want attention it gets lots of that.

But I also learned that what someone once told me is very true...if you see road debris it is very hard to avoid it with a three wheeler.

The Elise is fun. The three wheeler is also fun.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you're looking for better performance and handling, modernity as opposed to the British Motoring experience, why not go with a Slingshot or something like that?
I'm not a fan of the slingshot with looks and all of the above. The Vanderhall Speedster is awesome but I just really dig the old school Britishness of the Morgan (manual trans.). It reminds me more of a old fighter plane with the styling which I love. Like I said, I'm not totally hung up on the performance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts