The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, it is that time of year again as we trek the 1400 miles to Lincoln, NE for the SCCA Pro Solo Finale and Solo nationals!

We'll be out there to try to defend our XP solo national championship in the FrankenLotus and compete in the Pro-Solo. Alex will run Ladies 1 against the best women in the country in the Pro and I'll be running R2 against the guys. In the Solo Nationals we'll both be running XP, with Alex running head's up against the guys(whom she's beaten her fair share.)

We'll be bring some stuff with us. A few sets of wheels studs, ITG air filter inserts both (SS legal), big-bore throttle bodies, a quaife diff, etc. Not to mention the ever popular dash bag! WE don't have enough stuff for a store per-se but we have a few things the racers want/need.

Blackwatch will be operating on a call-back basis until we return on 9/8. We will respond to emails etc. and ship upon our return.

I look forward to seeing everyone! Safe travels and good luck!

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Awesome. I hope you guys take the top trophies (or is it jackets?). Anyways, best of luck to you guys.

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
Awesome. I hope you guys take the top trophies (or is it jackets?). Anyways, best of luck to you guys.
Jackets for first place only. Trophies go deeper depending on the size of the class.

Best of luck and more!

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Make us proud Fred! Return carrying your shield, be be carried away on it. Say Hi to Alex for me. I have been noticing her times, and expect good things from her as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts