The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
2013-14 Next Gen Golf-GTI

I have not made my mind yet about the body design, I will have to see it in person for a walkaround, so I would say I'm Neutral right now.

One thing about the interior dash below instrument cluster and around the vents, Console, Steering wheel. I have a hard time with gloss black plastic trim that is large and obvious, collects dust, fingerprints, reflections, as well as looking 'Cheap' I really hope the GTI-R versions will have a differant trim here, like CF, Aluminum, etc.

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,731 Posts
I like the interior but the outside of the car, around the rear wheels looks very awkward. I guess it makes the car look cheap.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I'm a bit off on that area too, I wanted to see a little 'bulk' some flair out of some sort, but subtle. I wonder if drag cof. # has anything to do with it ( for MPG etc. )
Looks a bit bland in the lower rear.

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,731 Posts
Yes, I'm a bit off on that area too, I wanted to see a little 'bulk' some flair out of some sort, but subtle. I wonder if drag cof. # has anything to do with it ( for MPG etc. )
Looks a bit bland in the lower rear.
Exactly! I imagine the GTI will get wheel flares, which will look nice then. Only time will tell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts