The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD- will be a sad day tomorrow seeing it loaded and taken away to Florida

With great sadness I have to sell my just purchase 2013 Ariel Atom 3.5 due to medical reasons.
2013 Black Ariel Atom 3.5 new only 492 miles
Not only is this a brand new Arial Atom 3.5 it is road legal with Michigan VIN, license plate and clear title. I had built by TMI and picked up in September 2013 and has been in storage since end of October 2013

This is 100% new mint with no damage, only 492 miles! This car is so perfect and ultimate driving experience.
Options on this 2013 Ariel Atom 3.5;
K24 Honda engine (new for the AA3.5 models)
Roll Bar (removable)
Fire Extinuisher Kit
Aluminum Radiator
Passenger Footrest
new up graded Wilwood Dynalite Sport Brake Package on 2013 AA3s
Track Brake Pads - Wilwood
Aluminum Adjustable Dampers
Two Piece Spring Kit
Quick release Steering Wheel Hub
3 inch 4 point harness
Battery Master Switch
Car Cover
Twelve ! Black Team Dynamic Wheels
Four- 15” front (two Yokohama A048 205/50/15, two Hoosier R6 P205/50ZR15)
Four - 16” Rears (two Yokohama A048 225/45/16, two Hoosier R6 P225/50ZR16
Four - 17’ (two 275/40ZR-17 Toyo Proxes R888 275/40ZR-17(mounted new never seen street) 2nd set of 17” still in box (was to get a set of Hoosiers)
12” rear fender and mounts (not installed in box un-painted for 17” 274 wide rear wheels)
All aluminum enclosed trailer (over $8,000 new)
Total new $70,613 plus $8,000 trailer = $78,613

Selling $65, 000 firm - road legal with VIN and clear Michigan Title with inclosed trailer (trailer cost over $8,000)
Or $60,000 firm without trailer

Attachments

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Atom was sold without trailer.

Update, March 26
I sold Atom without trailer, I will repost trailer in a few weeks once I get it out of storage and have better detailed dimensions. But basics are 14' long inside Overall length with sliding tong outside is 213" and when tong is slide in when parked in garage about total 183" long. Total width outside with wheels is 104". Easy fits Lotus Elise/Exige/Ariel Atom sized cars. It was built for my Lotus I had 2012-2013. I had no issues parking trailer in my 2 car garage when I needed too.

I am not in a rush to sell, other then wife keeps buying things knowing we have a trailer to get the stuff home...

image.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
I need to stop looking at Ads like this when I'm drinking beer!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I need to stop looking at them while I'm still paying off debt from last years motor melt down.

Damn, that's a good looking Atom.
Thank you, I will miss her

·
Registered
385 Posts
Very sweet ride. Wish I could make her mine!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Updated price without inclosed aluminum trailer $60,000 for this brand new Ariel Atom 3.5

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
405 Posts
Alan,

PM sent.

Bob L

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Picture of trailer

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
Did the trailer sell as well? if not send me a PM

Sorry, I did not see that you posted that it did not sell with the car.

I have a similar one but mine is a full clamshell type. I can sell mine and buy yours if we are close on price. Please email me at tvacc*at*lotusowners*dot* you know where with the details.

I like the front and back doors better for the type of stuff I haul.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Iam now ready to sell the trailer. Trailer is in mint condition other then one small dent in front that I have to point out to see. I can deliver withing a 200 hundred miles if needed.

Trailer is 14' long inside Overall length with sliding tong outside is 213" and when tong is slide in when parked in garage about total 183" long. Total width outside with wheels is 104". Easy fits Lotus Elise/Exige/Ariel Atom sized cars or motorcycles. It was built for my Lotus I had 2012-2013. I had no issues parking trailer in my 2 car garage when I needed too and being small and all aluminum you forget your pulling a trailer it's so light even with lotus in trailer.

I am not in a rush to sell but serious now to sell. I need my wife to stop buying furniture knowing we have a trailer to get the stuff home...

$7,000

1 - 14 of 14 Posts