The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had the new to me '13 Evora S paint corrected and ceramic coated. Looks nice, pick it up tomorrow and the plack exhaust will be going on then. Fun car, gets 10x more attention than any previous car I've owned.

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Looks very nice. I had my paint correction and ceramic coating done about six months ago. It was the best investment. Car always gets comments. It's almost too reflective in the direct sun. I've always loved the red Evora but I like it with the black pack.

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
Fantastic looking car! You’ll love the Plack exhaust, too. It’ll have you giggling like you were eight years old again. My suggestion....find a tunnel or overpass to drive under at WOT. Trust me. Muhahahahahaha!!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
i had my car done with a 3-step color correction and 4 layers of Kenzo ceramic coating. It's been amazing since I drive it everyday. I paid $650 and the guy did a phenomenal job. This is all he does as his main business.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Side note: The Plack is a little too loud for me, I think I'm going back to stock tomorrow morning and then looking for something between stock and Plack. If there was a way to tone down the Plack with a push of a button it would be perfect for me. Great product, great service, from Plack, he even answered questions on a used exhaust that I was looking at.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Looks great. Ardent red is such a nice color.

Based on experience, Larini is between stock and Plack in terms of noise level. I'm not sure who sells them though. I haven't heard any of the other brands in person yet.

Reactions: Julian73

·
Illegal Alien
5,140 Posts
Looks great. Ardent red is such a nice color.

Based on experience, Larini is between stock and Plack in terms of noise level. I'm not sure who sells them though. I haven't heard any of the other brands in person yet.
For the S1 cars I agree with the Larini choice with or w/o exhaust valve.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Side note: The Plack is a little too loud for me, I think I'm going back to stock tomorrow morning and then looking for something between stock and Plack. If there was a way to tone down the Plack with a push of a button it would be perfect for me. Great product, great service, from Plack, he even answered questions on a used exhaust that I was looking at.
add a resonator to it and that will quiet it down. I had a friend build me one with a resonator and I love it.

although, I am used to having a 5.0 mustang with open exhaust and a X-bar so noise is very relative to me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts