The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

Been looking for a 2013 S, 2+2 IPS. Prices are all over the place. Met one guy who knew a lot but most dealers/Salespeople know nothing about the cars?

Also many dealers are sitting on new 2011's and 12's, some are discontinuing Lotus altogether but wont price the cars to actually move, its as though they want out of selling lotus completely but don't want to sell the cars?

Whats the best price i can expect for an S 2+2automatic, might be interested in purchasing two? I see one for $74k new.

thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
$74 k is a great price. I seriously doubt you will do much better than that.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
I've been looking for a few months. $74k is a great price but what are the options? I've seen a few close to that but the color combos explain why they're there. From what I've seen a fully optioned S IPS is around 80 which coupled with the 5k from Lotus was offering had them in the $75 range (but I think the LCU rebate ended in Nov).

FWIW the S wasn't available as an IPS in 11

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok thanks a ton, i hate over paying for anything.

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
keep looking as they are well worth finding!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks,

I found another car at a dealer in AZ, offered $75.5 after they said they could sell it for $77k.

They declined and explained the lowest they could sell it was msrp minus $8k = $87k. I had to cut off communication because the price was rising $10k an email.

Will keep looking, 2014 are appearing and there's new 2013's, 2012's and even new 2011's at some dealers. Anyone know of a clean 2013 S 2+2,IPS, black/Grey/maybe white they need to desperately sell?

Thanks again

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Is this Scottsdale Lotus? They gave up their sales franchise in September and service closes in December.

I was trying to work a deal on their blue car when Lotus had their $5K loyalty program. The price with the discount should have been $73,000 but then they told me that already included the discount which I'm sure it didn't since it listed for $77 on their site.

At this point I'm pretty sure you can find the 2013 Evora s for 75,000 or less. Try new try World Imports in Florida.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is this Scottsdale Lotus? They gave up their sales franchise in September and service closes in December.

I was trying to work a deal on their blue car when Lotus had their $5K loyalty program. The price with the discount should have been $73,000 but then they told me that already included the discount which I'm sure it didn't since it listed for $77 on their site.

At this point I'm pretty sure you can find the 2013 Evora s for 75,000 or less. Try new try World Imports in Florida.
Yes it was that dealership!, sounded like they wanted to sell the car, but the price kept rising the more they discounted -eek- thanks for info

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ok thanks a ton, i hate over paying for anything.
In Sept 2013- I purchased a 2013 Evora S, ISP with "the works" at a what I think was a very good price from Carson at Motor Cars of Georgia. I too very much hate to over pay or play price games. I rather have surgery than buy a car usually, but they were actually a pleasant surprise. No hassle or back and forth on price. I just sent in an email with the offer on a specific car and quickly got a reply confirming acceptance of the offer. I had looked at the car in person briefly the week before.

I had a couple of minor warranty service things done and was pleased with the service.

I believe they are the highest volume Lotus dealer for US. They have 3 Evoras in now. The link to their page for new Lotuses is: New 2013-2014 Lamborghini, Aston Martin & Lotus in Atlanta New Rapide, Gallardo, Evora, Aventador, V8 Vantage | Serving Orlando, Greensboro NC & Tampa

1 - 10 of 10 Posts