The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you folks think would be a good number on a 2013 Evora S (loaded with 3000miles?? Going in for a few niggles and dealer has this in stock at present. They are asking 89K which is a bit ridiculous to me.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I picked up a totally loaded 13 NA with 2000 miles for 67k. I felt that to be a good but not great deal but the color combo and location were right. I would say knocking 10k off that price would be a good ballpark.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Yep, I'm watching these and the 12s. Yes, I'd say 65-70k depending on miles and options.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Guys, he's talking abut an "S" not an NA. I'd say the going rate for a 2013 "S" with 3k miles is somewhere in the upper $70k's. It's not to say that there are better deals out there or we wish they were lower but upper $70's for a 2013 "S" with 3k is, IMO, the right or expected range.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
BRGELISE - if you are heading up to Secor Lotus in New London, I have seen the Red "S" that they have there with about 3k miles on it and I took it for a ride and oh boy, what a ride. For me, I simply couldn't do red but we started in the high 80's and he was willing to go somewhere in the high 70's for it. It is a gorgeous car and a great color combo and i was extremely tempted. It has the black interior with the great stitching. If that's the car, tell Steve that Russell says hello. I ended up buying a 2013 NA from him and couldn't be happier

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
In mid-February, I was going to be in Vegas and sent an e-mail asking if they'd be willing to sell their new 2013 red IPS S for $80K. They agreed with no arm twisting. But, I have a Evora S on trade so that kill it (and I don't really want another Evora but was just curious). They'd probably do high $70Ks.

2012 Lotus Evora S | Courtesy Lotus in Las Vegas, NV

This is Abe's old dealership and I they're not carrying Lotus anymore. I almost bought this car last April. $90K was the best price I could get a year ago for a 2013:

2013 Lotus Evora for Sale - Rolls Royce Motor Cars OC

Ask them for free shipping. ;) They have some 2011 S for $70K too.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I've driven the Red Evora S at Newport and it was a great car! I don't believe the car has ever been registered and the miles are mostly demo miles, including journalist days. This seems to be a very good value. For whatever it is worth, I purchased my 2013 Evora S IPS last year (new) for $78,000.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Hmm, with such low volume we are all eyeballing the same cars. Both those red Ss are on top of my list.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Good. Raise those S resale values please. ;)

·
Registered
178 Posts
I shopped for an "S" 6speed manual for over two months, over the Internet I looked at every Evora at every dealer in the country. I could have bought a brand new 2013 Evora S with a MSRP of $92k for $76,178! Any used 2012 or 2013 should not cost more than $74k tops and that would have to be a loaded S. I paid $72k for my brand new 2012 ($89k+ MSRP) with full warranty, for $4k more I could have bought a number of 2013's sitting on dealer lots. I would call Larry at the Wright Lotus in Penn, he had several brand new 2013's (manual trans) on his lot I could have bought for under $77k, success!

PS:
The factory is giving the dealers rebates to help them move their cars, the more options the cars have the bigger the rebate is to the dealers. $10k to $13k is the absolute minimum they should take off their new 2013's, it's already a year old car!

·
Registered
225 Posts
+1 to what EFE EVS states. I purchased one of those cars from Larry at Wright and they seemed very eager to deal. I shopped around quite a bit and negotiated several different trade-in values for my 2011 Evora NA. We all know the story here regarding the value of our cars but Wright gave me substantially more than other dealers were willing to give.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I wasn't clear earlier. I meant knock 10k off what you were quoted, not what I paid. I think high seventies would be reasonable, but certainly not a steal. However, if you are picky about the colors and options on your cars, you will probably end up like me and pay a little bit more than you should to get exactly what you want.

·
2013 Evora S since 11/13
239 Posts
I got my 2013 S IPS (sticker $95k) with 200 miles from a dealer 5 months ago for $77k. All depends on the dealer motivation.....

·
Premium Member
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
OK this is exactly what I was thinking. Now for part 2 Trade in value on a 2010 Persian Blue LE model with 12K miles. I know what my OTD number needs to be to jump.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
OK this is exactly what I was thinking. Know for part 2 Trade in value on a 2010 Persian Blue Le model with 12K miles. I know what my OTD number needs to be to jump.
How much would you be willing to sell privately? Perhaps someone here may be interested.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I'm with the others on pricing, should be somewhere in the mid to high 70s.

As for your car - the Chinese 11s will have hurt used 2010 and 11 prices. You can get a 'new' 11 with 2 yr warranty for ~$55k so IMO a trade in on a loaded 10 would probably be mid 40s at best

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
I'm with the others on pricing, should be somewhere in the mid to high 70s.

As for your car - the Chinese 11s will have hurt used 2010 and 11 prices. You can get a 'new' 11 with 2 yr warranty for ~$55k so IMO a trade in on a loaded 10 would probably be mid 40s at best
Last April, the lowest trade offers I got on my 2011 Laser Blue was $45. Most were around $47ish. I'm not too sure how that's changed this year with "Chinese Evoras". :)

On a side note, do you think a loaded, used 2011 Evora S could also get low to mid $70s?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts