The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kicking the tires on changing up our vehicles, so listing my Lotus here. Car was owned previously by another Lotustalk member, who took great care of the car. The summary, if you want a loaded, well cared for S model, this would be it. Will take and attach pictures shortly.

Information below (most copied from the certificate of provenance):

2013 Lotus Evora S, IPS, 2+2, 24k miles,
VIN=SCCLMDSU9DHA10799
Ardent Red, Lotus paint code C94.
The interior was trimmed with Ebony black ‘Sport’ leather. The ‘Sport’ trim featured carbon effect leather seat inserts with red seat piping and stitching.
Factory optional extras were:
IPS automatic transmission
Anthracite machined forged design wheels
Premium pack ‘Sport’ trim
IPS Sport pack
Tech pack with backup camera.
The car also had the distributor optional Star shield applied at the port in the US.
Once received in Iowa, I also had the car ceramic coated by Perks Auto and added Coco Mats full floor mats.
I also have all documentation, certificate of provenance, original window sticker, original batter charger, original manual, 2 keys with key code and all maintenance records since new.

·
Registered
2018 Evora 400, Azure Blue, Silver Forged Wheels, Premium Infotainment, Subwoofer, Cruise Control
22 Posts
Sounds like a nice car. Can’t wait to see the photos. Bill Ranieri

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Again, if there's any questions or need more pics or video, let me know. It's a very nice example of a Lotus, that was cared for by two members here. It had been my dream to buy a Lotus for the last 10 years, it's been every bit of amazing and shockingly reliable.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts