The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2013 Spice Orange Mini Cooper Roadster.
I am selling my Spice Orange 2013 Mini Cooper roadster S with 5,000 miles on it. I love the car but I am planning to retire in the next few months and I really don't need this extra vehicle. The car is Spice Orange metallic with black leather interior.
It is just about loaded with every option available including an automatic transmission. The original window sticker was over $39500.

It has the Premium, Cold weather, sport, technology, and mini connected packages. Upgraded leather interior, back up warning system, upgraded Harmon Cardon stereo, upgraded 17" sport wheels, keyless start, black interactive halogen headlights, climate control, navigation, etc.....
Since purchasing the car I added the JCW side skirts at $1,000. All of the chrome has been blacked out with matte black vinyl for that european sport look however it can be removed without damage. I also added the black stripes at another $500., and had a custom plexiglass rear windscreen made for the car. This windscreen almost eliminates the wind buffering through the back of the cab when the top is down. It was made out of clear Plexiglas so it could be left in place when the top is up. Also added the third brake light flashing kit so when you hit the brakes the center light flashes for about 5 seconds to warn motorists behind you.
The upgraded stereo sounds absolutely great. This thing has approx. 14 speakers.
This is a fantastic driving car and a blast to get behind the wheel. Great gas mileage is a plus.
I have the clear, clean title in hand and this car has never been in an accident. No door dings, rock chips on hood, does not even have a bug on the front. The car looks and smells like it is still new.
Send me an email if you are interested in seeing the car or would like more pics. I can also send a scan of the window sticker. Save yourself over $10000. on a new Roadster.
This car is a blast to drive and a real head turner.
You can see plenty of pics here and I will be uploading a video shortly.
2013 Mini Roadster Photos by prowlerman99 | Photobucket

And yes my wife drives a mini also, (see pic).

I am asking $28,500 obo for the car.

Thanks!!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts