The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe its familiarity but I like the simplicity of the Alpine in my 2011 more than the new 2013.
When I go to Sirius it is on Channel 184. It will NOT let me program in Channel 0. ? Did all the premium sound setups come with Sirius inststalled or is it missing the 2013?

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Gray
856 Posts
Huh, never found out. If it’s a paid subscription, I don’t even try the free trials, but that’s just how I roll. I ripped the head unit out before trying Sirius even once. I thought I had something in all my paperwork when I bought my car (new) for the activation of the Sirius. If I find any trial code, I’ll post it up and you can have it haha.

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Gray
856 Posts
Just dug up all the paperwork that came with my car. Below is a photo of all of it related to the stereo. When I swapped head units, there was a blue plug that is for the Sirius, so it was installed on my 2013. I just never tried it.
Now that I’m thinking about it, I remember there being a common issue about two cables being installed backwards that people had corrected under warranty related to the Sirius. Possibly look up those threads and find details there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts