The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to take delivery of my 2nd Evora S , its a 2014 with really minor damage but I want it perfect so

I wonder if any one has a front Bumper complete, Passenger Airbag and Drivers Airbag or replacement steering wheel with no airbag?

I know when I needed parts once before some one here contacted me and gave some really good advise, I cant find the corraspondance we had so I hope he reads this again

Thank you in advance

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you for responding, well the car is now here and I can confirm the following

I need in black passenger airbag,, the drivers side steering wheel airbag

I need a front bumper and front clamshell,, front windshield and front drivers side headlight

Keeping my fingers crossed

·
Registered
75 Posts
thank you for responding, well the car is now here and I can confirm the following

I need a front bumper and front clamshell,, front windshield and front drivers side headlight

I may be able to help with the front bumper. I currently have a new one I bought from Hethel Sport (GTC) being put on this week. My old one is in really good shape, car has 8k miles on it. I'm in SoCal though so not sure on shipping price to get to you. If interested PM me and maybe we can work out the details. I also have the black splitter to protect it. Bumper is yellow off of a 2014. Let me know...

·
Registered
249 Posts

I may be able to help with the front bumper. I currently have a new one I bought from Hethel Sport (GTC) being put on this week. My old one is in really good shape, car has 8k miles on it. I'm in SoCal though so not sure on shipping price to get to you. If interested PM me and maybe we can work out the details. I also have the black splitter to protect it. Bumper is yellow off of a 2014. Let me know...

I have headlights, holding them for bad days, but will consider right offer.
I’m also in SoCal so no shipping required.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
75 Posts

Keeping my fingers crossed
I have Solar Yellow Front Bumper from 2014 Evora, in SoCal

1 - 7 of 7 Posts