The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
  • Notice image
    Reminder! You're responsible for closing your listing when your item is sold/found/traded - when doing so please select SOLD or FOUND. If you post phone numbers and emails in your ad, your listing will be deleted (this is for your personal protection). If posting a Want to Buy please be sure you have picked the correct listing type from the three selections, ie., Want to Buy - not For Sale or For Trade. Thanks for reading!

2014 Evora S in rare Motorsport Green

14K views 40 replies 19 participants last post by  XHILR8N! 
#1 · (Edited)
2014 Evora S $59,900 obo
- 8800 miles
- Motorsport Green
- Manual trans
- Sport Package
- Premium Package (heated seats)
- Tech Package
- Black Pack
- GT4 Carbon rear spoiler (Original included)
- Custom carbon contoured barge boards
- Custom carbon mirror covers (Originals included)
- Custom red/black cocoa fiber floor mats
- Windshield sun screen
- Custom machined stainless weighted shift knob
- BOE cold air intake (Original included)
- Wheel stud conversion with 15mm/5mm wheel spacers
- New Michelin Pilot Sport tires with 500 miles
- Carbon flex ceramic coating installed last month
- Oil changed every 1000 miles with Mobil 1, brakes/clutch flushed yearly with Castrol SRF

Meticulously maintained and cleaned, brakes show no visible wear, never tracked, car regularly up on lift and thoroughly cleaned (I'm a bit OCD). Bought car from Lotus of West Covina (second owner) with 1500 miles, drove home 3000 miles, this will be my 4th season of ownership. Kept in a heated garage (of course).

I'm attaching what pics I have at my disposal at the time of this posting, I can provide further pictures upon request. The interior is black with red piping and is in flawless condition (no bolster wear and the airbag cover is dead flat), Paint has been fully corrected and ceramic coated last month , there are a few small defects (2-3) in the paint protection film on the nose from road debris over it's 8800 miles.
Inspections welcome, I have a lift to put it up on if one would like to see anything.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Hey Mike… It’s sad to see you sell this car. Are you replacing it with another Lotus?

For those who do not know Mike… I can say that he is one great guy and is very honest. I have seen this car several times and it is meticulously maintained.

Good luck with the sale!

Dominick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#8 ·
Our Evora is Motorsport Green. I also call it “Indy green”

Pictures can not capture how good it looks. We often heard “I do not normally like green but that is fantastic!”

GLWS

#14 · (Edited)
I know. It's almost perfect for me! This one has me thinking about what to do with the Elise...

#15 · (Edited)
Some pics of the underside for an interested party, thought I might as well include them in this posting.

Attachments

#20 ·
No comparison. It has some real life to it.

This was the first time we saw ours. The area just behind the car’s passenger side headlight captures the vitality of the paint pretty well.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Sports car

#30 ·
#29 ·
A lot to like about this car.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.