The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I've decided to finally get the car that graced the posters on my wall as a kid - an Esprit. The Evora needs to go since I only have one garage spot. The car has about 26k miles currently, has newish Pilot Sport 4S tires, a brand new BOE clutch master cylinder (uninstalled / as a spare), and includes all major (plus some routine maintenance) records from both myself and the previous owner. This car does have the Komo-Tec 430 upgrade and the flash tool, and a sport cat hooked up to a very lightweight TopSpeed non-valved exhaust. Everything works fine, however one of the O2 sensors on bank 2 is slowly failing and should be replaced.

The car includes the remainder of a Fidelity aftermarket warranty, which has something like 20,000 miles and 18 months left, though don't hold me to those figures - I'll check if you're interested.

I'll be happy to take pictures of anything you like, or if you live near St Augustine FL you're welcome to come by and take it for a test drive. To request more pictures or ask questions, please post in the thread so I can share with everyone else. PM to haggle or talk price.

Asking $55k.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Unfortunately, not in the market, but nice look though. What were original options on delivery? How many prior owners? Did he live in Tennessee/North Carolina (assume that's where those pics were taken) :) ?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unfortunately, not in the market, but nice look though. What were original options on delivery? How many prior owners? Did he live in Tennessee/North Carolina (assume that's where those pics were taken) :) ?
The original options are, as best I know, everything but the power folding mirrors and no IPS. I have the original window sticker, if you'd like a scan please let me know. I'm the second owner.

The NC photos are from me visiting The Dragon in late September of this year. Dragon was a little tight for it, but 28 was much more fun as it's not quite as tight and I could hit much higher speeds on it. My audio recorder broke so the wind noise is pretty horrible, but two of the more sedate trips down 28 and 129 are here:
and

·
Registered
6,919 Posts
Who did the 430 upgrade?
Not the motor upgrade, but body wise looks like original Evora front end. Not the 430, but much better than the 400\410\GT

·
Registered
6,919 Posts
The original options are, as best I know, everything but the power folding mirrors
The motors are likely in there, just need the cheap Ford Mondeo switch

·
Registered
203 Posts
Is this originally an S and its upgraded with the KomoTec430? Or was it a standard none supercharger?
Do you know if it would pass smog in CA? (obviously hard for you to know but Im not sure if rules are similar in FL)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts