The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a frost blue with the black trim, my dealer ( Autosport) said the only one they have seen in frost blue.

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
I'm entertaining purchasing a 2014 in Frost Metallic Blue. Are there any production numbers available with respect to colors in the USA?

Dealer claiming pretty rare color
There were 11 for the US market, 6 in 2014, 3 in 2013, 2 in 2012. 2012 was the first year it was available.

I’ve seen a new 400/410/430 in ‘anniversary blue’ which looks quite a bit like frost blue.

Love the color!

-Spaghettipie

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Outside of events, the odds of you running across another Evora on the street are small. The odds of you running across another Evora with the same color combo infinitely smaller.

With the overall numbers in country, the distribution by color combo is largely an academic exercise.

If you're thinking that a rare color may hold its value better, don't think that really applies for a car that has such low numbers to begin with.

Reactions: Aedo

·
Illegal Alien
5,145 Posts
Outside of events, the odds of you running across another Evora on the street are small. The odds of you running across another Evora with the same color combo infinitely smaller.

With the overall numbers in country, the distribution by color combo is largely an academic exercise.

If you're thinking that a rare color may hold its value better, don't think that really applies for a car that has such low numbers to begin with.
Oops, sisters meet again in Austin TX. 11 in North America after 2 years production. This Detail shop has handled 3.

Attachments

Reactions: GuppyCaptain
1 - 10 of 10 Posts