Sat, March 29 (Marina Airport)
Sun, April 27 (Marina Airport)
Sun, May 25 (Marina Airport)
Sun, June 29 (Marina Airport)
Sat, July 26 (Marina Airport)
Sun, Aug 10 (Marina Airport)
Sat, Sept 13 (Marina Airport)
Sat, Oct 18 (Marina Airport)

We are also looking at adding a couple dates at the Cow Palace in Daly City and possibly another in the Sacramento area.

Watch the GGLC website for up to date details about registration.
www.gglotus.org

Attachments

·
Registered
959 Posts
The subject title says autocross series, but the post is about trackdays.

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Golden Gate Lotus Club is pleased to announce the start of the 2014 autox season on March 29, 2014 at the Marina Airport!

So far we have eight point events scheduled and we may add some fun events during the summer. Check GOLDEN GATE LOTUS CLUB - Autocrosses for the latest schedule.

Of course, if you are not competing in the competition, then all the events will be for fun! Novices are encouraged to attend. In addition to a $10 discount if it is your first event with the club, we also have instructors available to help.

Registration is open, but limited to club members for the first week, non-members will be able to register next weekend.

Unfortunately we've had to raise the registration fee by $5 to cover increased site costs that went up by 20% this year. GGLC members will need to pay $65 and non-members pay $75 per event. This includes a delicious sandwich, lots of burning rubber, and all the M&Ms you can eat :)

If you have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]

GOLDEN GATE LOTUS CLUB - Autocrosses

·
Registered
97 Posts
3/29 Our fist event of this season

Hi All,

Luckily we didn't have rain during our competition runs in the morning.
However, run group C had pretty heavy rain for their aftenoon runs.
I was soaked while I did course work, but it was not a problem.

By the way, I just tried to download course map from club web site but I couldn't.
Is GGLC site currently down for some technical problem?

See you all in next event.

Hiro

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nice to see you again, Jonathan.
I hope you get new tires and the handling of your new toy much improved next time.
Thank you very much for the ride, though.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Nice to see you again, Jonathan.
I hope you get new tires and the handling of your new toy much improved next time.
Thank you very much for the ride, though.
Pleasure... R888s should be on the way later this week. Slicks on an extra set of wheels by later this summer.

How long does it usually takes GGLC to post the AutoX result online?
Colm is travelling so could be a while :)

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry about the GGLC website. It is down. We are investigating.

As for results, Colm is in Eastern Europe, but we'll try to get the raw times posted this week (assuming we can get our web hosting company to fix the problem).

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

1 - 12 of 12 Posts