The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2014 Rossion Q1 in Indy Blue over Black/Tan two tone leather/alacantara interior. Comes with a Ford Racing 3.0L Duratec twin-turbo engine producing 475bhp and 400 lb-ft of torque, AP Racing 4 piston calipers with cross slotted rotors, and Koni SP8 shocks. The Q1 accelerates like a bottle rocket. Its power arrives flat, even, and controlled, yet wildly ascending, and with a pleasant engine note that is masculine without being macho. Vehicle comes with a 3 year / 36,000 mile new vehicle warranty.

For more information, please contact Brian Henry @ 317-245-6312 or [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Want!! :drool:

And I see a sister to our Evora there too!

·
Supporting Vendor
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Want!! :drool:

And I see a sister to our Evora there too!
I'll gladly take any vehicle on trade...we could arrange to retake a couple photos in the shop with #1 AND #3 in the background, then ship the Q1 to you. :nanner:

-Brian

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
I hear you. When we were shopping we sure considered the Rossion. The lack of any luggage space was significant in our decision.

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
If you are not too tall, you can fit two duffel bags behind the seats. We did our cross country travel in the Rossion, though we had to wash clothes in the hotels along the way. :)

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
An Evora has quite a bit of space if it's used smartly. A ton more than an Elise.

Good to know about the Rossion Randy. I'm 6'1"

·
Supporting Vendor
495 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts