The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Asking $45,500 for this beautiful car with ~300hp!! Fully upgraded with all the extras! Madreperla Tri-Coat White with paint protection film.
Track package, Leather package, and Convenience package.
18"&19" Dark wheels with red calipers.
Bi-Xenon Headlamps.
Eurocompulsion Phase 2 Performance ECU, OEM ECU included.
Stradale center exhaust.
BMC air filter.
Tow hook front license plate mount.
Alpine media head unit, amp, and Type-R speakers.
Rear 15mm spacers and bolts and Jamie's road blocks on front to make the car more drivable.
Paint corrected and ceramic coating.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=518222778&zip=21113&referrer=/cars-for-sale/searchresults.xhtml?zip=21113&sortBy=relevance&incremental=all&firstRecord=0&marketExtension=on&modelCodeList=ALFA4C&makeCodeList=ALFA&searchRadius=200&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0&modelCodeList=ALFA4C&makeCodeList=ALFA&searchRadius=200&makeCode1=ALFA&modelCode1=ALFA4C&clickType=listing

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! She is really fun to drive. I am just buying a house so she has to go... for now... lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
How does it compare?

I have test drove the 4c and loved it. But it’s a bit out of my price range, so I’m looking at an elise.
Much tighter handling than the Lotus with the stock track pack (ordering Penske NAs soon)…
Roomier (think NC Miata)...
Very nice fit and finish.
The DCT is pretty interesting/fun to drive and makes it a unique experience.
The only thing I don't like as much is how heavy the steering is. My Lotus feels super light compared to it despite also not having power steering.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.