The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price: $87,500. Will consider partial trade for a Lotus Elise.
Mileage ~ 2500

Spring 2018 ReinCarNation cover car: https://www.rcnmag.com/garage/the-chameleon

Shutterfuel Media Feature: Pete's Superlite SLC - Welcome to ShutterFuel

Build details:
Frame: Aluminum semi-monocoque
Transmission: Graziano 6-speed with Limited Slip Differential, Audi R8 V8 version
Engine: Chevrolet Performance 376/480 LS3 crate motor, 480HP, Chevrolet Performance Hot Cam
Clutch: Audi R8
Brakes: Brembo 4 piston, 255mm dia front, 265mm dia rear
Suspension: Superlite billet suspension with QA-1 coil-overs, RamLift Pro hydraulic front end lift
Wheels: Forgestar F14, 18x10 front, 19x12 rear
Tires: Nitto Invo, 275/35ZR18 front and 325/30ZR19 rear

Interior:
Gauges: KOSO RX-2N multifunction gauge (speedometer, tach, turn signals, warning lights, water temp, transaxle temp). ProSport Oil Pressure, Voltage, Oil Temperature, and Fuel Pressure. Dakota Digital GPS sender for speedometer and VSS.
Wiring: Infinity Box CAN Bus intelligent wiring system
Seats: Aluminum Kirkey 21 Series with cloth covers
Belts: RaceQuip 6-point camlock harnesses
Rollcage: Superlite 6-point cage with optional side impact bars
Other: Audi TT A/C vents and interior door handles, Dash and door panels finished in DipYourCar Pro-Line Spray Wrap

Exterior:
Fiberglass body
Aquamarine Oracal 970 Premium Shift Effect vinyl wrap

Videos:

Build Pics: https://imgur.com/gallery/LU4RH

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Saw this listing from a 3rd party. Not sure if I can DM you or not. But if you can DM me I'm interested and have a few questions. Located in Florida.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Saw this listing from a 3rd party. Not sure if I can DM you or not. But if you can DM me I'm interested and have a few questions. Located in Florida.
You don’t have enough posts for your DMs to be turned on. Send me an email at peteballentine @ att dot net

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
phenomenal build! I saw this car in Indy this spring... just a bit outta my price range currently but if it was time for me to move on from my Elise I would certainly be reaching out to you...

good luck with the sale & also finding your future Lotus (I've had a blast with my Elise for 6+ years now)

:up::up:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Awesome car! Caught it last year at the Exotics on Scioto Mile event. Really enjoyed getting a chance to see it.

Good luck with your sale. Would love to see another Lotus get added to the central Ohio area. If you have any questions or need anything once you get your car, there are a bunch of us over in Columbus and are happy to help.

·
ak47007
52 Posts
Hey Pete ! Crazy small world haha , this is Ahad with the gray lotus Elise in Dayton. Awesome pictures and as always gorgeous car GLWS!
P.s I'm selling my c63 AMG if interested.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Pete ! Crazy small world haha , this is Ahad with the gray lotus Elise in Dayton. Awesome pictures and as always gorgeous car GLWS!
P.s I'm selling my c63 AMG if interested.
Hey Ahad! Unfortunately, I can't afford to buy anything else until I sell the SL-C.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts