Solid Red
Black Package added with Inozetek vinyl wrap
Full factory PPF
Cruise Control
Lotus Battery Tender
GRP Exhaust pipe
Poly sway bushings
Mileage: 24,000

Comes with transferrable 4 year bumper to bumper warranty with Fidelity. ($3500 worth)
Deductible is $250

4/21 - New Pzero Pirelli tires.
5/21 - Oil change with 5/40 Mobil 1 and TRD high performance oil filter.
5/21 - Just had a full checkup at Lotus of Nashville and everything came out clean.
5/21 - Full paint correction and 2 year certified Gtechniq ceramic coat.

I've refreshed and babied this car. It sits in my garage 90% of the time.

Not in a rush to sell. Only interested in selling is because I'm looking to have more cash flow for my business and then down the road I'll buy 3 of these lol.

Asking $69,500.00

Tim if you see this nows your chance 馃槀

Tell your friends what you saw here today.

Attachments

Registered
Now THAT is one pretty car. Well presented.

The Evora often doesn鈥檛 photograph well. You鈥檝e truly done a fantastic job!

Administrator
2005 Lotus Elise
So is it sold?

Registered
Nice Camry! I love the pictures but I am unclear on the color. I cannot find Solid Red on the current configurator--only Formula, Fire, and 3-11 red. The effects in your pictures make the car look close to the 3-11 red but I am wondering if it is just post-processing/photoshop. Do you have any images of the color in different lighting that might show the color better?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Nice Camry! I love the pictures but I am unclear on the color. I cannot find Solid Red on the current configurator--only Formula, Fire, and 3-11 red. The effects in your pictures make the car look close to the 3-11 red but I am wondering if it is just post-processing/photoshop. Do you have any images of the color in different lighting that might show the color better?

Registered
Excellent! This looks more like Formula Red. Classic. Red car, silver wheels. I love it. You are saying that the roof and the front hatch just have a black vinyl wrap on them as well so if the vinyl comes off, the car is all red. If it stays on, it looks like it has the black pack? Very cool. Thanks for posting the daylight image. It looks great!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.