The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my beloved 2017 Lotus Evora 400 with 4551 miles. I purchased it brand new Sept 2017 and have loved every minute of ownership. All scheduled maintenance was completed at Gator Motorsports and Lotus of Glenview.

I store it every winter from Oct 1st through April 1st. This car has never seen freezing temperatures. No exposure to road salt. In fact, it has never seen rain! I meticulously maintained my car as can be seen in the photos. There is not a scratch, ding, dent or any other sign of wear on this car. The only reason I am selling it is because I have a business opportunity that I must take advantage of this summer and I need to free up funds. This was and still is my dream car! Next year I will be looking to buy another Evora as I absolutely adore this car.

Oil changes were completed in the spring so there was fresh oil in the system and once again in the fall so it was stored with fresh oil. During the winters I over inflated the tires and stored it on wood to preserve the soft compound rubber. Inside I always left a moisture absorber. The car was always stored in my heated garage.

I just can not say enough great things about this car. If you are here, you already know about it so there is nothing new that I can tell you. It is in the exact same condition as the day I bought it with 31 miles on it. There are no modifications and there was zero time spent on a track or canyon carving. I drove the cars to shows, date night or for evening cruises to the city. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call, text or email. 312.532.6133 [email protected]

The car is stored until April 1st however, if you are serious about buying I ask that we take it out on a clear and sunny day as I do not want it to be rained on or for there to be any fresh salt on the ground.

Leather Pack $3,400
Cruise Control $450
Metallic Paint $1,250
Forged Black Wheels $2,700
Lotus Guard $995

Original MSRP $103,480
Sale Price $79,900
1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG

·
Administrator
1,759 Posts
Sorry for the late reply. I decided to keep my Evora. I just couldn't part with it so we sold my wife's RS7 instead! Thank you for the interest.
Do you want it closed?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts