The Lotus Cars Community banner

561 - 580 of 580 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,265 Posts
430 sport would have pulled much harder at my purse strings esp before the GTS entered the stable.

·
Registered
6,908 Posts
But, if the 430 had been available, it would have kept me from getting what was delivered yesterday:unsure:

·
Registered
97 Posts
But, if the 430 had been available, it would have kept me from getting what was delivered yesterday:unsure:

Well now you have our attention - what was delivered yesterday? Post pics!

·
Registered
6,908 Posts

·
Registered
6,908 Posts
makes me want to see that in yellow on my racing green...

it may be a hard edge to keep a clean line though
I’d expect that would look great. Lotsa McLarens have such front sides and rear. Not sure how they do it, paint or some sort of edging like on Elige diffusers.

·
Registered
97 Posts
View attachment 1255563
View attachment 1255564
I don’t know... I like the red above much better
How about color matching to your car color or a more muted yellow? does your diffuser have a rubber protector That outlines the diffuser? Priming, painting rubber with flex paint is problematic because of the oils in the rubber, but I’m still researching how to go about it.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Lots of people did it on the S1s. Not sure what would be different with the GT, other than the diffuser shape. I had my old S painted with a red stripe.

·
Registered
6,908 Posts

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
One of my favorite mods and I'm sure a real weight saver. Do you have the weight of the carbon fiber ones? I forgot to weigh but my stock pieces are very heavy. If you can get me weight I will weigh stock ones to see difference

·
Registered
6,908 Posts
Looks reminiscent of our Elise

561 - 580 of 580 Posts