The Lotus Cars Community banner

761 - 780 of 792 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Lotus Evora 400
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #761 (Edited)
I purchased this Lotus GT from Pagani Beverly Hills. All I can say is wow! I was the high bidder on BAT and the reserve wasn't met. But after the auction, we worked out a deal I was happy with that made sense for both parties. I wired the money and they put it on a flatbed and sent it down to me in San Diego per my request and now she is with me. Pagani Beverly Hills was excellent to work with and I would recommend them if you are looking to purchase anything from their inventory. This is not a plug for them and I have no relationship to them just simply stated easy to work with. The car was delivered super clean, they put plastic on every surface that was to be touched by the shipper, per my request, due to the current C19 situation and when it arrived I put on some gloves and took it all off. I wiped everything down when I took it off and felt more comfortable at that point. What a weird time we find ourselves in. On that note, I wish all of those out there who are ill or know someone ill, my best. Cars are great but feeling well and getting through this is #1.

This is my first Lotus. I've put about 100 miles on it so far and put it away in the garage because we have some rain this week. Put her up on the rack in the garage and admired the work of art. The underside of this car is beautiful, the paneling is exquisite. What I enjoyed most about this car differentiated from other cars I own and have owned is the steering, the handling, and that exhaust note as you go up in the rev range (even though I would like it louder!). The paint on this car is amazing. The carbon fiber pack, wow.

I just ordered the Decat Pipe and plan to install that this weekend. The lift in my garage should make that an easier job than putting it on jack stands.

Look forward to driving it more and getting to know some of you over time. Happy Lotusing....
View attachment 1260934
View attachment 1260935

Congrats!....here, a video of the GRP pipe sound on my Evora 400

·
Registered
48 Posts
I heavily inquired about that black Evora GT out of Pagani Bevery Hills and even saw it in person (well through the window because they were closed). Even with a delivery date and deposit on a GT4, I still considered the Evora and bailing on the Porsche. Last week was just such a bad time to make a financial decision. But if one did, there were deals to have. I have a general idea of the price on that car and pretty sure it was a real good one. Way to jump on the opportunity. The car is gorgeous.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I purchased this Lotus GT from Pagani Beverly Hills. All I can say is wow! I was the high bidder on BAT and the reserve wasn't met. But after the auction, we worked out a deal I was happy with that made sense for both parties. I wired the money and they put it on a flatbed and sent it down to me in San Diego per my request and now she is with me. Pagani Beverly Hills was excellent to work with and I would recommend them if you are looking to purchase anything from their inventory. This is not a plug for them and I have no relationship to them just simply stated easy to work with...
Congrats on an awesome buy. I'm sure you will not regret this purchase. I almost wanted to bid on this car but I have to control myself as I already have 3 sport cars (2 of them already Lotus).

·
Registered
13 Posts
I heavily inquired about that black Evora GT out of Pagani Bevery Hills and even saw it in person (well through the window because they were closed). Even with a delivery date and deposit on a GT4, I still considered the Evora and bailing on the Porsche. Last week was just such a bad time to make a financial decision. But if one did, there were deals to have. I have a general idea of the price on that car and pretty sure it was a real good one. Way to jump on the opportunity. The car is gorgeous.
Many thanks. I felt the same at the time and so glad I pulled the trigger.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congrats on an awesome buy. I'm sure you will not regret this purchase. I almost wanted to bid on this car but I have to control myself as I already have 3 sport cars (2 of them already Lotus).
I get it - it has to make sense these can’t be emotional purchases; unless you are a car junky like me.

·
Premium Member
6,604 Posts
Wow!! What is that??

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Dropped off my car today for service and they had a GT that color there, a classy look but I prefer my in your face Ardent Red

761 - 780 of 792 Posts